|Hallway Bunk Twin|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Property will have ongoing construction due to Hurricane Sally until further notice.
***Construction from Hurricane Sally at The Beach Club is about 97% complete, with a few small projects still in the works. Veranda Repair at Coast - May result in some short-term closings of the outdoor pool or some other clubhouse amenities & the playground is closed until further notice. ***
The Beach Club C-102 is a 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath condo on the ground floor of Catalina tower.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room.
• Fully equipped kitchen with everything that you could need in your home away from home.
• Washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• There is a set of twin bunk beds built into the alcove in the hallway-perfect for small children!
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill Area, Beach Volleyball Court, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Free Parking, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Restaurant, Onsite Store, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Clubhouse fee amenities include Beach-front Community Pool (Including a bar/grill plus entertainment for the kids in the summer season), Complimentary Morning Coffee, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Onsite Arcade, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa (additional per service fees will apply), Steam Room, Tennis Courts, Towel Service. Without the purchase of clubhouse use, guests still have access to the four outdoor tower pools, tennis courts, and food trucks.
**There is a $46/day/unit fee (up to $238 for 7 days) to use the clubhouse amenities (payable directly to the Beach Club.) Monthly reservations are $100/month per couple.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• NO PETS
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your stay with us. We are very sorry that you were so dissatisfied. Our goal is always for you to be completely satisfied with your experience. To clarify, upon learning that you weren't happy, Schasta offered to send a cleaning team AND maintenance team to the unit to address any concerns you had inside the unit and you very specifically said you did not want that. We would have loved the opportunity to address the issues for you. Our goal is always for our guests to be completely satisfied. We will certainly evaluate and fix any items inside as soon as you depart. With respect to the issues on the property and outside the unit, unfortunately, we don't have any control over things such as the timing of the building's sprinklers. We appreciate your valuable feedback and wish you the best of luck.