We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from living room and master bedroom
• Carpet in bedrooms, tile throughout rest of the unit
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room has seating for six with four additional bar stools
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a queen size sleeper sofa with a flat screen TV/DVD
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD
• Second bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD
• Third bedroom has a queen and full size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Smoke Free Complex: Smoking is only permitted in the General Parking Area 20' from the front of the building. Smoking is not permitted on the balcony or any other common areas.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Crock Pot, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Free Parking, Heated Indoor Pool, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer, Wet Bar
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking is limited at The Enclave and UNFORTUNATELY, NO ONE IS GUARANTEED A PARKING SPOT EVEN IF THEY ARE GIVEN A PERMIT.
• Minimum age to rent is 25
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Vicki Lynn with Realty 1st
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Patti - Thank you so much for your recent stay with us in The Enclave 1007! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sharon - Thank you so much for your recent stay at The Enclave 1007! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Kelly - Thank you so much for your recent stay at The Enclave 1007! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! We can only secure 2 parking passes and all of our information indicates that is the policy. The owner has access to 2 spaces, and purchasing a 3rd pass has never been an option. At some complexes utilizing the owners space is not permissible, so glad to know this is not one of those complexes. The online photos are factually of the unit itself. They are the same photos that you used when reserving online. It is the owner’s prerogative when updating takes place. However the kitchen knives can be replaced. The owner provides his outdoor storage unit for guest to use. The key for it is hanging on the orange key ring located close to the front door. Now that we are aware this could be an issue it will be included in check in instructions for future guest. They run a tight ship onsite and typically that is for the well being of the guest. When things are pilled up in the walkways it can be hazardous. At the common area from the beach assess to the pool is usually an excellent shower facility for washing away all of that unwanted sand. Also beach services are provided in front of the complexes for chair rentals. Thankfully you had a nice week. We appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice you found the unit clean, that it was reasonable and well equipped. The unit provided towels for the number of people it will sleep, however a washer/dryer is provided for your convenience of use. We appreciate your feedback and value your input.
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay, that you had adequate room, and all the necessities for your time at the beach. The key-less entry is certainly a bonus. We appreciate your feedback!