Welcome to this luxurious 4 Bedroom/4 Bath Townhome located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village. The townhome is located in the Villa Montane and offers guest check in, concierge, coffee bar, complementary continental breakfast during ski season, ski valet for ski storage and boot warmers, fitness center, media room, year round heated pool and 3 hot tubs. Heated under ground parking is provided for 1 car. Ski In from Strawberry Park and Ski Out Access via the skyway to the Elkhorn Lift and walking distance to the restaurants, shops and iceskating rink in the village.
-Foyer - features coat closet and built in benches with storage cubbies for ski gear
- Laundry Room - located off the foyer, features washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
-Primary Bedroom - features a King Bed, Smart TV with Cable, Closet for Storage, Ceiling Fan, Private Balcony and Ensuite Bath with Double Vanity, Walk In Shower, Separate Tub, and Toilet
-Guest Bedroom 2 - King Bed, Smart TV with Cable, Private Balcony, Closet for Storage, Ceiling Fan, Private Balcony and Ensuite Bath with Single Vanity and Tub/Shower Combination
-Living Room - features a Couch with 3 large Club Chairs, Gas Fireplace, and Smart TV with Cable.
- Kitchen - features quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, Refrigerator with Icemaker, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Crock Pot, Drip Coffee Maker, Hand Mixer and all items needed to cook a holiday meal. Bar Seating for 5.
-Dining Room - Large Table with Seating for 6
-Guest Bedroom 3 - features a queen bed, dresser and nightstand, and Smart TV with Cable.
- Hall Bath - Single Vanity, Walk In Shower, and Toilet.
-Upper Landing - features a desk for working from home
-Guest Bedroom 4 - features a Queen over Queen Bunk, Smart TV with Cable, Dresser and Closet for Storage, and Club Chair. Ensuite Bath features a large double vanity, Tub/Shower Combination, and Toilet.
-General: Free Wifi / Complimentary travel size toiletries in each bathroom: lotion, soap, shampoo & conditioner, make up remover pads, extra toilet paper; coffee and pods, filters, sugar and creamer, dishwasher tablets, dish soap, trash bags, paper towels, sponge; and 2 packets of Tide Laundry Detergent
-Parking: Heated Underground garage with parking for 1 vehicle; any additional vehicles will need to park at the base of the mountain in paid Beaver Creek lots.
-Village Connect - a free shuttle throughout Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead is available for guests use.
Ski In from Strawberry Park and Ski Out Access via the skyway to the Elkhorn Lift
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (28 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (128 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (3 miles) / Walmart (4 miles)
Walking Distance to the following Restaurants: Dusty Boot Roadhouse, Blue Moose Pizza, Hooked, Coyote Cafe and Beaver Creek Chophouse.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Town of Avon License
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390