This home has been retro-fitted with A/C it is in the upper living areas and bedrooms. There is not A/C on the lower level, as it stays cool.
Kitchen: High End Stainless Steel Appliances / LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator / Viking Gas Range / Beverage Refrigerator / Built-in Microwave / Drip Coffee Maker / Blender and more!
Dining Area: Dining table with seating for 8.
Deck: Located off of the Living area on the main level / Gas Grill / Outdoor Dining Table seats 6
Living Room: / Large Flat-screen TV / Gas Fireplace / Leather Sofa and Club Chair / Bar Height Table with seating for 3 / Natural light fills the space through the large picture windows.
Powder Room: Conveniently located right off the entry
Master Bedroom: Located on the upper level / King Bed / 2 nightstands with table lamps
/ Dresser / Large flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities / Ceiling Fan / Sitting area with 2 club chairs / Large Walk-in Closet with Shelving
Master En-Suite Bathroom: Double Vanity / Large Walk-in Shower with Bench Seat / Freestanding Soaking Tub / Toilet
Bedroom 2: Located on the main level just off the living area / King Bed / 2 nightstands with table lamps / Vaulted Ceiling with Ceiling Fan
Bedroom 2 En-Suite Bathroom: Single vanity with granite countertops / Walk-in Shower with Rain Shower Head and Bench Seat / Toilet
Den: Located at the bottom of the stairs on the lower level / Wall Mounted Flat-screen TV / Sofa and 2 Club Chairs
Bedroom 3: Located just off the Den on the lower level / Twin Bed and Twin over Full Bunk Bed / 1 nightstand with table lamp / Large closet with built-in shelving.
Bedroom 3 en-Suite Bathroom: Large Single Vanity with beautiful granite countertops / Walk-in Shower / Toilet
Laundry: Located in the hall closet on the lower level / Full Size Washer and Dryer
Bedroom 4: Located on the lower level at the end of the hall / King Bed / 2 nightstands with table lamps / Dresser
Bedroom 4 En-Suite Bathroom: Single Vanity / Tub/Shower Combo / Toilet
General: Free Wifi / Complimentary travel size toiletries in each bathroom: lotion, soap, shampoo & conditioner; coffee filters; 2 single dose laundry detergent packs; dishwasher tablets.
Parking: Attached 2 car garage and parking for 2 vehicles on the driveway. RVs, trailers, campers, etc are not allowed to be parked on the driveway per the neighborhood HOA.
Take advantage of this unbeatable EagleVail location and all this neighborhood has to offer. World class skiing, snowboarding, tubing and more are a quick drive away. If you are looking to spend the day on the mountain, this home is just 4 miles to Beaver Creek Resort and 9 miles to Vail Ski Resort. EagleVail has a variety of Nordic Trail Systems providing more than 8k of groomed and set track for cross-country skiers and snowshoers. From this home, you are just steps to the West Park. This park is known for the best sledding hill in the neighborhood and you’ll have unlimited access right outside your door!
In the spring, as the snow melts away and the temperatures start to warm, you will be amazed at the amenities EagleVail has to offer right outside your door. The West Park which includes playground equipment, volleyball and basketball courts is just a short walk away. The kids (and adults!) will love the salt water 25-meter lap pool, playground, and tennis courts located just 2 miles away. The EagleVail Golf Club is conveniently located 2.5 miles away. Mountain biking and hiking trails are easily accessible during the summer as is the Eagle River where you can enjoy nearby fishing, white water rafting and kayaking.
Beaver Creek: 4 miles
Vail: 10 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (27 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (124 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (2 miles) / Walmart (1.2 mile)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (4 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (4 miles) / Vin 48 (1.8 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (4 miles) / Mirabelle (1.6 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Avon has to offer.
0.7 miles to the closest Eagle County Transit Bus Stop
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
This home has recently had air conditioning added. Fans are also provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have.We look forward to creating a memorable vacation for you and you guests!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390