Master Bedroom: King bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen beds, en suite bath
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin over full bunk beds
Bedroom 4: 2 Queen beds, en suite bath
4,205 square feet
Ski In / Ski Out
In home Theater / Game room
Gas burning fireplace
Spacious Patio & Deck
Garage parking for 1 vehicle, 2 outdoor parking spaces
Village Connect - free shuttle throughout Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead
This beautiful multi level home offers breathtaking Gore Range and ski slope views combined with easy ski-in/ski-out convenience and access to the Ritz for a nominal daily fee. The home provides an open floor plan allowing you to move through the two main level living areas, dining room and kitchen seamlessly. Sink into the plush oversize sofas as you warm up by the gas burning fireplace or curl up on the leather sofa and enjoy a movie on the flat screen TV. The elegant dining room seats 8 guests, while the fully equipped kitchen has bar seating for 4. You’ll enjoy all the conveniences of home when you prepare meals in the immaculate kitchen with plentiful counter space, 5 burner Wolf gas stove or the Frigidaire double oven. One of the best amenities of this home is watching the skiers fly by right outside your door.
Retreat upstairs to the private master suite that feautures vaulted ceilings, wet bar, walk in closet and en suite bathroom. Relax in the en suite bath that provides a walk in steam shower and deep jetted tub.
Venture to the lowest level of the home to find bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 and the amazing high tech movie theater / game room. Bedroom 2 is furnished with 2 queen beds, en suite bath and french doors that lead to the outdoor patio, while bedroom 3 is the perfect retreat for the kids, featuring 2 twin over full bunk beds, views of the slopes and access the the guest bathroom with walk in steam shower just next door. Beautiful bedroom 4 has 2 queen beds, flat screen TV, access to the outdoor patio, 2 closets (1 is a large walk in) and en suite bathroom featuring a deep jetted tub with shower attachment. Enjoy a movie with your family and friends on the large movie theater screen or play a friendly game of air hockey. The theater features a wet bar where you are able to serve kids drinks or enjoy cocktails with friends.
This luxury rental home sleeps 14 in 9 beds comfortably.
Beaver Creek: Ski In/Ski Out
Vail: 14 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (30 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (129 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (3.8 miles) / Walmart (4.9 miles)
Restaurants: WYLD (1.4 miles) / Splendido at the Chateau (5.2 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (5.1 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (5.1 miles) / Vin 48 (3.6 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (5.1 miles) / Mirabelle (3.3 miles)
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390