17 Driftwood Lane
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Welcome to 17 Driftwood Lane in beautiful Ocean Pines, Maryland. Have you stayed with us previously? Please contact us for repeat customer discount!
Our home is a great place for a relaxing stay near the beach on a quiet street in a family-friendly community packed with amenities. Parking at the property accommodates three vehicles. Overflow parking is available off premises. Trailers for boats and recreational vehicles cannot be a parked at the property. Please see the rental lease for special accommodations.
Our property is not a party house. Respect for our property and our neighbors is required. There is a strictly enforced 11:00PM noise curfew.
This charming home is situated among magnolias and pines on a wide canal with direct access to the St. Martin River and Assawoman Bay. The home features a fully equipped kitchen, Smart TVs, free WiFi, washer/dryer and large deck overlooking the serene canal. It has the feel of a cozy cedar-sided cottage, but can comfortably accommodate two families with six bedrooms, including a master bedroom on both floors.
Our home is just a ten-minute drive to Ocean City beaches. On the beach, the Ocean Pines Beach Club Pool is open to your family, and our rental includes a beach-front parking pass for the Club. The Beach Club pool (4901 Coastal Highway-7.9 miles away). or any other of the 5 Ocean Pines pools can be accessed for a daily fee. Our home is also located two blocks from the Ocean Pines Swim and Racquet Club which includes kayak rentals during high season. Daily pool or tennis passes are available. Ocean Pines also has 3 additional pools, including the large indoor Sports Core Pool if the weather is not cooperating.
Ocean Pines Golf & Country Club is just around the corner, home to the Delmarva Peninsula's only championship golf course designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Enjoy a round of golf on this challenging 18-hole championship course nestled amid natural wetlands and scenic woodlands.
In addition to the Ocean City beaches, restaurants, and many attractions, also nearby is Assateague Island National Seashore (15 miles). the Just minutes from restaurants and shopping, and the Casino at Ocean Downs. Whatever it is you choose to do, we are confident that this home will provide your family a vacation to remember.
On the first floor:
Three bedrooms (queen, full, two twins)
Two full baths
A functional, compact kitchen
A dining area with a table that can seat up to 10
A living area looking out over the canal with a large sectional couch
A large deck next to the canal
A laundry room
On the second floor:
Three bedrooms (queen, full, bunk)
Two full baths:
-- a master bath which a large tile shower
-- a cedar-lined bath with a Jacuzzi tub
A sitting area overlooking the living room and canal view
Sunday to Sunday rentals during high season (June, July, and August). Mini-weeks and weekends accepted during off-season.
Students: We do not rent to students for senior week. Reservations are restricted to families only. Person making reservation must be 25 years of age or older and on premises for the entirety of the reservation.
Pets: For the safety and health concerns (e.g., allergies) of our guests, pets of any kind are absolutely restricted from entering the premises.
Loud Parties: Our property is not a party house and respect for our property and neighbors is required. There is a strictly enforced 11:00PM noise curfew.
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Mechelle Nichols with MGN LLC or click here to see properties for sale.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
IF ANY RULES ARE VIOLATED, GUESTS MAY BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL FEES
HOUSE RULES (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
- No Smoking anytime, anywhere in the property.
- No parties or loud noise.
- No pets allowed (Service animals MAY be allowed on a case-by-case basis, but Official Certification must be provided).
- No rentals can be reserved by anyone or groups under age 25.
- If a person age 25 or older books a property for guests under age 25, the person who books MUST CHAPERONE all those under age 25 and reside in the property for the entire stay.
- If the under age 25 rule is violated, all tenants may be evicted at anytime and without notice.
- If furniture is moved not returned to its proper place, a non-refundable fee of $125 or more will be charged to the bookder's credit card.
- Trailers, boats, or RVs are NOT allowed to park anytime without written permission (permission is a function of the property).
- Some properties may have video surveillance ONLY OUTSIDE the property.
- Some properties are located in resort settings or gated communities. Please read any help articles that are found in a separate article. Additional HOUSE RULES may apply.
Book Your Stay
Phone (301) 388-5447