Golf Cart; 3 Bedrooms: #1 Queen, En-suite (Shower); #2 Queen, Desk, TV; #3 2 Twin Beds, TV; Shared Hall Bath (Tub/Shower); Lg Screen TV (Living Area); Washer/Dryer; Games, Beach Reads, Bikes, Strap Swing, Beach Toys/Chairs; Outdoor Shower (Hot/Cold); Screened-In Porch with Rockers & Bench Swing; Large Backyard; Walking Distance to Park Overlooking the ICW; Covered Parking; Short Drive to Beach Access & Swain’s Cut Bridge; Complimentary Linens & Starter Bag of Essentials for all iTrip Properties.
Take me to Mother Ocean, where you smell the salt air & feel the wind in your hair. Located in the Quiet Wooded Section of OKI, it is not far from the Swain’s Cut Bridge (1 of 2 connecting the Island to the Mainland) & also with a short drive to Middleton Street you are also close to the Beach Accesses. If you are a fisherman or just want to relax in the warm sun with the breeze in your hair, a Park is within Walking Distance. The T-Shaped Dock overlooks the Intercoastal Waterway (ICW). Bike or walk bringing a cup of coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening & watch the boats float down the waterway. Discover the marsh wildlife. The Waterway has a beauty all its own. Additional Bikes can be rented on the island.
Conveniently unpack using the Covered Parking. The relaxation & fun begin downstairs. Feel the freedom of childhood as you go up & down in the Strap Swing. Sit in the Large Backyard & plan the next day’s activities. Upstairs, you’ll immediately be drawn to the Front Porch Rockers & the Bench Swing on the Screened-In Porch.
Enter the front door to an airy Open Concept Living/Dining Room/Kitchen flooded with lots of indirect light. In the Living Area you’ll enjoy streaming your favorite shows on the Big Screen Smart TV. The seashell décor is a preview of your own collection to be gathered on your beach walks. There are Beach Reads & Games for all ages. Use the large coffee table to assemble one of several Puzzles.
The Large Fully-Stocked Kitchen has lots of counter space for prepping your delicious meals. 2 seats at the Kitchen Bar are perfect for entertaining the cook. The Pantry Closet is Large & Convenient to store all your groceries. The K-Cup Maker means that everyone can choose their own flavor of hot beverages. Heat snacks in the Toaster Oven for those quick bites.
There are 3 Bedrooms. The Primary, # 1, feels elegant with the raised, lighted tray ceiling. This room has a Queen, Large Walk-In Closet with a Dresser to unpack. Who wants to live out of a suitcase on vacation? The En-Suite has a Roomy Glass Door Shower & a Double Vanity making getting ready for a dinner out much quicker. After a fun day in the sun, wash off the salt & sand in the Outdoor Shower (Hot/Cold). Get those swimsuits & towels ready for the next day using the Full-Sized Washer & Dryer.
Bedroom # 2 with a Desk, is the one to choose if you are mobile working or schooling. It has a Queen, Smart TV & Closet. Bedroom # 3 includes 2 Twin Beds. Smart TV, Dresser & Closet. These bedrooms share a Hall Bath with a Tub/Shower Combination.
On the island are many Varieties of Restaurants & Shopping. There are lots of Parks, Docks & 2 Piers. Bring a Skateboard to the enjoy the newly renovated Skate Park. The Outdoor Venue for Summer Concerts is not far away. Grab your Beach Chairs & get Dinner at the various Food Trucks.
Mother Ocean is the calling card, but there is so much to do on Oak Island. The nearby Quaint Town of Southport has a Waterfront Park not to be missed. Enjoy a day shopping in the independent shops & dine at its many restaurants. Remember, “Life is Better in Flip Flops”!
Smoking is not allowed in or around the property. This includes vaping! Failure to follow could result in extra remediation costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. No Pets
4. No loud music.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Oak Island which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay. Including damage from pets.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag, extras under sink) Sart the dishwasher cycle before leaving if dirty dishes are left.
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
15. When returning from the beach, please be sure to rinse off sandy feet in the outdoor shower located under the home.
16. Anyone under the age of 21 years old is NOT permitted to operate the golf cart. Failure to follow this rule will result in a breach of house rules and loss of rental. Driving Liability form must be signed prior to recieving Golf Cart keys.
17. No diving or running around the pool. Anyone under 16 must have constant adult supervision when in or around the pool area
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031