You’re looking at “A Better View!” Just what the name implies, this is a beautiful dog friendly, top floor, second row condo with clear views of breaking waves. Located on the quiet west side of Oak Island, this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo comes with FREE covered and open lot parking for 2 vehicles, and is just steps to the beach from the elevator. This property is conveniently located to dining and shops as well as the grocery and beach pantry.
Spend the day at the beach with the provided 6 beach chairs, umbrella and cooler in the toy closet. When it’s time to rinse off the sand, there’s an outdoor shower by the stairs, also convenient for rinsing puppy paws. Then relax out on the porch and watch the waves with plenty of room for dining alfresco, or stretch out with a movie on any of the Roku tv’s (one in every room) equipped with the Spectrum cable app including a full line up of HBO and Showtime. If games are your thing, you’ll find plenty tucked away here and there to keep your whole family entertained.
Cooking and eating in? You could not want more in a kitchen. The cabinets are loaded with crockpots, baking dishes, mixing bowls, stainless pots and pans, toaster, mixer, colander, cutting boards, essential utensils, knives, dishes and silverware, wine and martini glasses and more! Microwave, stove, refrigerator/freezer.
Eating out/taking out? You’re close to several restaurants on the Island and in Southport. Your owner/host has included a book of suggestions just for you. Questions on paid parking? You will find parking information included in the book!
Sleeping accommodations: Master has king bed w/ drawers underneath for unpacking, a wardrobe for hanging items and shelving for shoes, a luggage rack and hooks behind all doors. Second bedroom boasts an adult-quality queen over queen bunk bed w/ stairs that pull out for storage, a dresser, luggage rack, plenty of hooks and closet for hanging items. Both bathrooms have double towel racks to hang several towels and each one has two medicine cabinets. No need to over pack - this condo has a full size washer and dryer.
Want more excitement? Find the fun and laughs at the Middleton Park Splash Pad, the Skate Park, and the outdoor concerts and farmer’s markets on Oak Island and Southport. Plan a kayaking excursion on the island or reserve a trip on the Fun Tour Bus in Southport. Regardless of your choices, you’re sure to make many happy memories!
This Villa is all about the Views. You will recall the colorful sunrises, the Ocean Views & the spectacular sunsets where you had A Better View on this memorable vacation.
-Check-in: After 4pm
-Checkout: at 10am, no later
-NO PARTIES or EVENTS
-Must be 25 years or older to rent property, failure to follow this rule will end in tenant(s) removal from property and forfeiture of rent money
House Rules for Pets: Limit of 2 dogs w/ total weight of 80 lbs. Non-refundable $200 pet deposit applies. Dogs must be up to date on ALL shots/ vaccines, and on a flea & tick regiment. Strict no-cat policy and no pets on any furniture or beds. Pets must be disclosed at time of booking. Home does not come with a crate, so please plan accordingly if you have an anxious pet while you are away to prevent harm to your pet or damage to the home.
*On January 10th, 2023 the Oak Island Town Council voted to approve paid parking on the island. The paid parking will be in effect from April 1 through September 30th and the hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The cost will be $5 per hour, $20 per day and $80 per week.* Parking at the condo is FREE at all times and you are steps to the beach so no need to pay to park at the beach access.
-Duffer's Pub and Grille
-Nancy Jo's Homemade Bakery
-Bob's Hot Dogs
-Lazy Turtle Bar & Grill
-Jones Seafood House
-Oak Island Sandwich Shop
-Sweet Treats Homemade Ice Cream
-ABC Liquor Store
-Haag & Sons Seafood Market
-Single Prop Plane Tours
-Deep Sea Fishing
-Oak Island Golf Course (Public 18 Hole Course w/ Driving Range and Duffer's Restaurant)
-Wild Life Observation Dock
-Mr. Beach Rentals offers: Beach gear, bikes, paddle boards, surf boards and kayaks
-Quicksand Beach Concierge: Beach gear, chairs, umbrellas, etc.
-Island Dan's rentals: Kayak tours, bike rentals, beach rentals
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. Max of 2 dogs limit of 80LBS- $200 pet fee will be added on to the booking. Dogs must be on a flea & tick regiment and up to date on all shots & vaccines. Please don't allow your animals on the furniture. You are responsible to pick up after your dog.
4. Unit is not child proof, please beware of objects in the home with your child.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Oak Island which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the property. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag)
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the unit into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031