**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation/the name on the rental agreement must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission every day to Ripley's Aquarium and WonderWorks. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (Memorial Day - Labor Day)! See additional info in the Xplorie Details section below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: 1 Queen, 1 Twin
- Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
- Covered 2nd floor balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Beach chairs and umbrellas can be rented from late April to mid October from the City's Beach Services stand located on the beach directly in front of the towers
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Thanks so much for the review, Angela. We're glad you had a great stay. Come back and see us again soon!
We're so happy you enjoyed the villa. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Brittany - We're so happy you enjoyed the villa and your stay. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Jeff - We're really sorry that you experienced these issues, but we're VERY disappointed that this is the first we're hearing about them. It makes it impossible for us to ensure you have a great stay if you don't tell us until after you're gone. Our maintenance team's contact info is prominently displayed on the fridge so that they can assist you with any issues, so we're really confused why you didn't reach out. Regarding someone coming into your unit and throwing away your shampoo and soaps, I have confirmed that it was NOT our cleaners or anyone from our team: We do not have daily maid service, so unless you left the door unlocked, no one entered your unit. While it doesn't do you any good at this point since we're just now hearing about these problems, I have passed along the feedback to our maintenance team and cleaners who will promptly take care of these issues.
Thanks so much for the review, Angela. We're glad you had a great experience!
Thanks so much for the kind words, Angela! We're always glad to help -