**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation/the name on the rental agreement must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to the Pirate's Voyage Dinner & Show and the Barefoot Queen Riverboat Dinner Cruise. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (Memorial Day - Labor Day)! See additional info in the Xplorie Details section below.
Adorable bungalow in a family-oriented, quiet neighborhood in Barefoot Resort.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest: 2 Twins
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Easy-to-access bungalow (no stairs)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- TV in each bedroom (basic cable/not HD)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking for 2 cars (street parking is not allowed)
- Linens/towels included
- About 350 yards from the resort pool
- A short 5 minute drive to the beach
- Guests can take advantage of the largest saltwater pool in the state found in front of the Yacht Club and North Tower high-rises.
- You can also visit the Barefoot Marina to try your hand at fishing, kayaking, parasailing, jet skiing and much more during your stay!
- For the golf lovers, Barefoot Resort is surrounded by four championship courses, the Norman, Love, Fazio and Dye Courses.
- Barefoot Landing includes the Alabama Theater, House of Blues, Alligator Adventure, over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants.
- The resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
More info is emailed two days prior to arrival.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, your group may choose to go to Broadway Grand Prix in the morning (one person is free) and then attend the Pirate's Voyage Dinner & Show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.