|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Guest Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Guest Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Guest Bedroom 3 Bunk Twin Bunk Full|
Looking for a comfortable & relaxing, dog-friendly home from which to launch your family's upcoming Charleston adventures? Then Celtic Green, a brand new, family-friendly and dog-friendly house in North Charleston's Oak Terrace Preserve neighborhood, is the perfect home for you. Located in North Charleston blocks away from Academic Magnet High School and Charleston County School of the Arts, Celtic Green is a 5 minute drive to the Park Circle shops & restaurants, 12 minute drive to the airport, a 20 minute drive to the new Aquatic Center, a 20 minute drive to downtown Charleston, a 23 minute drive to the Atlantic Ocean beaches on Sullivan's Island or Isle of Palms and a 35 minute drive to Folly Beach. You will love the home's spacious kitchen, open floor plan layout on the first floor for the kitchen & living room areas and 4 private bedrooms for your family's downtime. A pack n' play, two 3-way booster chairs and a double stroller are available for your use at this family-friendly house.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8):
Master bedroom (located on the second floor)
- Queen size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, his & her double sink vanity, water closet and bathtub
Guest bedroom #1 (located on the second floor)
- Queen size bed
- Night stand & reading lamps
Guest bedroom #2 (located on the second floor)
- Queen size bed
- Night stand & reading lamps
Guest bedroom #3 (located on the third floor)
- Bunk bed with full size bed (bottom bunk) and twin size bed (top bunk). (Please note that the ceiling above the twin bed slants so there is very little headroom available above the twin bed.)
- Newly constructed home.
- Large, spacious kitchen with granite counter tops, full sized stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave), subway tiles back splash, coffee maker & more!
- Dining room table seats 6, kitchen table seats 4 and kitchen island seats 2.
- A double stroller, pack n' play and two 3-way booster chairs are available for use in the home.
- Hardwood floors throughout the home (except for the third floor loft, which is carpeted).
- Smart TV with Bluetooth-enabled stereo
- WIFI printer & scanner
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter Celtic Green by walking up the sidewalk and 6 exterior stairs to the front door of this home. Once you enter the front door, you will find a dining room; a reading room; a half-bathroom; a living room with comfortable couch, overstuffed chair and large screen TV; and a large kitchen with with refrigerator, stove, microwave, garbage disposal, coffee maker and kitchen table. Three of the four bedrooms of the home (including the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom) and the second full bathroom are all located on the second floor of Celtic Green. There is also a full sized washing machine & dryer in the hallway closet on the second floor. On the third floor of the home, you will find a full bed, loveseat and full bathroom. Off-street parking on the driveway for 1 car is included in the rental rate.
Celtic Green is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
Please also note that there is a studio apartment above the garage behind the house. You may see other people entering and leaving that studio. Please respect their space & privacy.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
DOGS CONSIDERED, DOG FEES MAY APPLY, PLEASE INQUIRE. Cats are NOT permitted.
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Robert, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you! We really appreciate such a kind response. Steven
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. We love the fact you enjoyed Celtic Green, just as much as we do. Hopefully you have made memories here that have helped create your own colourful stories. As always we try and accommodate for our four legged friends too! Come back soon. Steven
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback Ryan. It is great to hear that you found our location convenient. Thanks for the recommendation, we would be happy to welcome you back anytime you are ready. Steven
Thank you Kevin! So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Steven
Thank you Natalie. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Betty! Come back and stay again soon.
Thank you so much for the review Katie! So happy we could help. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Adam! So glad you enjoyed your time at Celtic Green! Steven
Thank you Chelsea! So happy we could help! Thank you for the recommendation! We will be sure to pick up some scissors for the home as soon as possible. Come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Sarah! Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Maria! Happy we could help, come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Jennifer! Come back again soon! Steven
Thanks Angel! Glad you enjoyed your stay at Celtic Green! Come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Jan! So happy you enjoyed your stay at Celtic Green, come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Brittany! Glad we could help make your stay as relaxing as possible! Come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Charles. We're glad you had a great stay! See you next time!
Thank you Patti! Glad you had a fun visit! Steven
Thank you! Glad you liked the home and your son enjoyed that lovely big 3rd floor space! Steven
Thanks Dean! Glad you enjoyed the home! Steven
Thanks Leslie, glad you had a great time. we shared your review with our cleaning team! Thank you! Steven
We love it! Magical! So happy you had a fabulous visit and we look forward to seeing y'all again soon! Steven
Wow! Thank you Jeremy! We're stoked you had such a great visit to Celtic Green. We'd love to welcome y'all back anytime! Steven
Thank you Roger! We appreciate the review! We look forward to seeing you next trip! Steven
Thank you Dominica. We appreciate that great feedback! Steven