LONG TERM STAYS/SNOWBIRDS: Contact us for special rates for stays of 30 days or more!
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
- Stunning views of Lake
- King size bed
- Nightstands with lamps both side of bed
- Ceiling fan
- Big screen TV
- Private bathroom with double vanity
- Queen bed
- Nightstands with lamp on each side of bed
- Chest of drawers
- Ceiling fan
* Relaxing private balcony overlooking lake with picturesque sunsets!
* The Living Room features a large flat screen TV, FREE wireless internet, and cable channels for you to find something to watch while relaxing on the Sofa or enjoy the lake views from the oversized chair with ottoman.
* Master bedroom with spacious King-sized bed and adjoining full private bath features flat-screen TV, dresser, two nightstands and gorgeous views of the lake!
* Bedroom downstairs with queen bed, dresser, and two nightstands
* Full kitchen has everything needed to make and serve meals including Blender, coffee maker and toaster. Sit at the spacious breakfast bar and enjoy mealtime together.
* Enjoy resort-style amenities at Bluewater Bay Resort (fees charged and collected by Resort if you decide to use): 4 Swimming Pools, 12 LED Lighted Clay Tennis courts, 27-Hole Championship Golf Course, Boat and RV Storage, Full-Service Marina, and Restaurants including the locals favorite, LJ Schooners waterfront restaurant and Oyster Bar with LIVE MUSIC! You can also enjoy watching or even participating in the sailboat races, paddleboard, and kayak races. Be sure to check their calendar for a list of daily/nightly events.
* Bring your boat! Bluewater Bay Marina has guest slips available with power, water, fueling station, and ship store. You can find fees and book by calling them directly.
* Dedicated sidewalks and paved bike lanes throughout Bluewater Bay Resort
* Great place for military on TDY or PCS'ing. Convenient to Eglin AFB, Duke Field, and Hurlburt Field.
* Only 8 miles to Destin’s stunning emerald green waters and sugar-white sand beaches, plus more shopping, dining, and restaurants just over the mid-bay toll bridge. Be sure to check out Henderson State Park with Beach access boardwalk, camping, fishing, hiking trails, playground, picnic areas, and more.
* Ready to explore the great outdoors? Only 1.5 miles to Fred Gannon Rocky Bayou State Park. Enjoy family camping, enchanting hiking/nature trails, doublewide boat ramp on Choctawhatchee Bay, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing. Check out Turkey Creek Nature Trail and Pavilion just 6 miles away from condo. Featuring a mile-long boardwalk with swimming areas, kayaking, canoeing, and tubing down the creek!
* Grocery and shopping nearby
* FREE Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your condo and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Washer & dryer located in dedicated laundry closet.
This secluded, quiet, two-bedroom, two-bathroom condominium is located in the Lakeside Condos right next to the Bluewater Bay Tennis Center. Sit back and relax on your private balcony while enjoying the view of the lake.
Designed to sleep four with two private full baths. This condo is the perfect get-away for a romantic weekend or family vacation for those that don't want to be in the hustle and bustle of the beach crowd, yet still want to be close enough to the beautiful Emerald Coast beaches to enjoy beach time.
Working remotely? There is a separate work area in the upstairs loft featuring a skylight to bring in the Florida Sunshine with a desk and chairs, plus an extra sitting area with a big screen tv.
The Condominium is equipped with everything you need to make your vacation enjoyable and affordable or make you feel like a local while you work.
Prepare your favorite meals in your well equipped kitchen which includes blender, ice maker, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, pantry, and all the conveniences of home. Washer and dryer in condo for your personal use.
Ready for fine dining and nightlife? There are many options in Niceville, Valparaiso, Fort Walton Beach and Destin (check out the guest book for recommendations).
Located on the second floor, this two-story condominium requires the ability to climb stairs.
WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Please include your desired start and end date in the message.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events, or smoking of any kind.
This property sleeps 4 people!!! If we determine you have more than 4 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
This property does not allow pets.
Other House Rules are located in the Guest Book and Tenant website.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 9:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, and a starter supply with dish soap (and dishwasher soap too), laundry soap
and facial tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, hair dryer, and iron.
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days. One ticket per activity per day.
Free Fun Activities Include:
Big Kahuna Water Park
Sea Blaster--Dolphin Cruise
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
NOTE: A Limited Damage Waiver fee is included in all bookings in lieu of a deposit. Please contact us for more information.
LONG TERM STAYS/SNOWBIRDS: If you plan to stay more than 30 days, you may be required to have a cleaning every 30 days by our cleaners. The cleaning fee will be added to your booking for each 30 days of your stay after booking. Contact us for more information.
CANCELLATIONS: We will follow the cancel policy you were provided by the booking channel you used. Be sure to read your rental agreement for all of the cancellation terms. Please contact the website from which you made the booking to initiate a refund; or contact us directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur at least 14 days prior to arrival date to receive a full refund. We will allow a full refund cancel if you cancel within 24 hours of booking your stay, even if you book within 14 days of arrival. GUESTS THAT CANCEL 14 DAYS OR LESS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT. There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities request mandatory hurricane evacuation, in which case the refund will be pro-rated based on the room rate.
NOTE: We will follow the least resrtictive cancel policy if the site you booked on has one different from above.
VACATION INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. The following are the ONLY reasons we will provide a full refund from the time of booking until arrival date: 1) the government orders travel ban or quarantine. 2) The beaches are ordered closed by the government for more than 24 hours 3) government restricts vacation rental check-ins that affect the arrival date.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. Unless otherwise stated in the listing, we require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age unless active duty military, then 21 years of age! No third party bookings without approval! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, and soap are provided. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 4 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. Additionally, a fee of $100 per person per night for each person above the sleeping capacity of 4 will be due immediately. A PERSON IS COUNTED REGARDLESS OF AGE!
SECURITY CAMERASIf security cameras are present at the property, the listing and house rules will disclose this fact. Security cameras are soley for visual (no audio) monitoring outside the property and are not present inside the property. Tenant agrees that in outside areas there is no reasonable expectation of privacy and accepts the monitoring of the outside by security camera. Tenant agrees not to tamper with the security cameras.
POOL, DOCK & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a private or community pool; tenant agrees and acknowledges that the pool can be dangerous area, that the patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the private pool, and/or patio areas; and will hold Owner and Agent harmless in case of injury or death. Owners and Agent require Tenant follow all published pool rules, which are available in the Guest Book and in the House Rules provided with the listing. No one should swim alone or allow children to be unattended at any time. No Diving or climbing on rocks around pool. The gate to the pool must stay closed at all times unless entering or exiting. Please read about signs of drowning and realize a drowning person will not scream for help. NO LIFEGUARD IS PROVIDED.
NO GUEST REPAIRS
Guests are not to service or repair anything on the property without consent of the property manager. Guests will not call on service professionals either. Guest must report all maintenance issues to the property manager for triage and repair. No reimbursement will be made for any guest expenditures for repairs or maintenance that are unapproved by the property manager.
If a property is advertised as pet-friendly, the listing will state that. Pets in those properties are welcome with the payment of a fee to cover the additional costs of cleaning up and profits for the owner. If the listing does not explicitly say pets are allowed, then pets are not allowed at the property and fines of uyp to $500 will be levied.
We take cleanliness seriously, but sometimes we do make mistakes. When booking this property, you agreed to report any issues with cleanliness within 12 hours of check in. This property does not come with daily housekeeping services, so after the first 12 hours you accept the property as-is. Of course, please let us know of any maintenance issues.
Check in and Check out Time
The check in date and time and check out date and time are located in the listing, booking agreement and the check in instructions email.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum of $250 fee for unautorized late checkout.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds may be made at our sole discretion for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Violation of these rules may result in eviction without refund or additional fees.
NO TRAILER OR RV PARKING IS ALLOWED.
Grilling is not permitted in Lakeside!
2) This property is part of a homeowner's association. While rare, the association may request to access the unit during reasonable hours to make emergency repairs to prevent damage to common areas or other units.
3) Trash dumpster is located across the street from entrance to parking lot. Please place trash here during your stay and before checkout. Please discard trash in these dumpsters.
4) Please keep noise to normal family activities. Observe quiet time between 10PM and 8AM.
5) NO PETS! If pets are found to have stayed in the unit or are reported in the unit and you did not disclose before check in, you will be required to pay a $500 cleaning fee, pay for any damage caused by the pet and may be evicted without refund. Service animals are premitted per Florida law and must be disclosed prior to check in.
6) Any intentional damage to the common areas will be paid by the guest.
7) This unit is no-smoking. Smoking means anything inhaled that is not prescribed by a doctor. Smoking inside the unit will result in an additional $300 cleaning fee. We respect your right to smoke, so please smoke outside on the balcony (upstairs or downstairs) with the doors and windows closed. Please be respectful of the neighbors. Be sure to discard all trash in the designated area.
8) Please do NOT fly drones on the property. Flying drones is prohibited.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 234-7425