|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Upper Level Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Upper Level Queen|
|Bedroom 4 Lower Level King|
|Bedroom 5 Lower Level King|
|Bedroom 6 Main Floor Sofa Queen|
Welcome to Sunny Day!
Swim, Bike, Hike, Fish, Relax or Sightsee.
An exquisite custom-built PRIVATE lakeside retreat with INFINITY POOL and HOT TUB, outdoor fireplace, and grill. Perfect home for Family escapes, multi-family vacations, and remote working. Sleeps 12 comfortably.
Fully-stocked custom home offering 5,000+ sq ft across three stories with breathtaking views of the lake. This sophisticated home offers perfect space for lake living and entertaining with the open gourmet kitchen with a huge island, spacious dining area, and great room with a floor-to-ceiling fireplace.
A full sound system is available throughout the interior and exterior of the home. There are more than enough areas to entertain or relax inside and outside. You will often see windsurfers, fishing, and ice skaters on the lake but please note that you will not see motorboats! They are not allowed which keeps the lake very peaceful.
The home is located a short distance from local breweries, wineries, boat rentals, grocery stores, coffee, and shopping. And if you want to hit the Big Apple, New York City is 75 miles away.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR SUNNY DAY
(occupancy 12 - additional guest please inquire)
- Luxurious Primary Bedroom, King Sized Bed, and a private bathroom including an infinity soaking tub and beautiful walk-in shower.
- 2 Rooms w/ queen beds both with private bathrooms. Laundry Room. Amazing views of the Lake.
- Office space with pull out queen bed, doors for privacy
-2 king-size bedrooms with bathrooms, workout room, entertainment room great for movies or kids hangout with air hockey table and games. Walkout to the pool.
- Cribs in lower-level bedrooms for the convenience of those traveling with young ones. Linens provided for cribs.
- House is secured by an Alarm system and 24 Fire and Carbon monoxide detection.
- Grand entrance
- Modern Kitchen with island, bar eating space, stocked with all the essential tools for grilling, baking and/or making cocktails by the pool. Of course, there is a Keurig coffee maker and a coffee pot as well.
- Mudroom entrance.
- Living Room is perfect for playing games, watching movies, or just catching up with family and friends.
- Large Dining Area with seating for 10 and can expand to seat 14!
- Office/Den private for remote working and with pull-out Queen bed for extra sleeping.
- Powder room (there is no full bath on the main level)
- Billiards room w/ with full bar, including a bar sink and icemaker
- French doors lead you out to a sunroom overlooking the lake
- Walk out onto the deck with many seating options, an outdoor fireplace, and a grill.
- High chairs are available and there is a gate at the top of the basement stairs for child safety.
Workout room, entertainment room great for movies or kids hangout with air hockey table and games.
Walk out to pool.
Cribs for both lower level rooms for the convenience of those traveling with young ones.
- Ultimate lakefront living features an oversized deck with a fireplace and grilling area off of the main level overlooking the infinity pool and spa.
- Pool and Hot Tub are open seasonally. It is anticipated that they are open mid-April through December 1 but will depend on spring thaw and winter freeze.
- A double staircase leads to the pool-level patio with another fireplace.
- At the water's edge are a boathouse and a large dock.
- Owner has lifejackets, beach chairs, towels, 2 Stand Up Paddleboards and a kayak for guest use.
Garage for 2 cars. NO Cars w/ Rooftop Storage are permitted in the garage. The driveway can accommodate 6 cars, depending on size.
- Strong Wifi perfect for remote working
- Pets will be considered. Prior approval is a must. A $50/night per pet fee will be added. Unapproved pets will be charged a minimum of $250.
- Beach chairs and towels are available.
- Starter logs are provided for both fireplaces.
- The starter amenity pack includes shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bar soap, hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher pods, a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, a roll of paper towel, laundry detergent to get you started with your stay.
- Fresh linens and towels. There is no daily cleaning service.
- Pool and hot tub expected to be available mid-April through Thanksgiving, dependent on Spring thaw and winter freeze.
- Pool heater does not constantly run. Per request pool can be heated for an additional fee. Fee is based on market rates at the time of your stay.
- Fishing all year round on Taunton Lake... ice fishing January and February.
- Baby gear included: Baby Bath, Step Stool, 2 high chairs, 2 crips with linens, potty seat.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
For your safety, a security camera (a Ring doorbell) is located at the front door. The camera is facing towards the front yard and does not look into any interior spaces. The camera doorbell is actively recording video and audio.
We are open to group celebrations after all this is a big house with a lot of space for entertaining and activities! Please describe your festivities, amount of people, and property use. Please keep in mind that the house is only stocked for 12 people. If events, bachelor, bachelorettes, family reunions, baby showers, birthday parties, live music, poker nights are hosted without our knowledge, there will be a fine and no deposit refunded. As a reminder, we have a property manager who keeps a watchful eye on the home.
Activities that will not be permitted include: Fireworks, Hunting/guns, Pornography
Rentee must be staying at the property.
Situated steps from Lake Taunton and minutes from the quaint historic downtown of Newtown, CT. Wonderful dining, shopping and lots of exploring! Amazing Rest