|Master Bedroom King|
Are you ready for a quick get-away? Good news! Massachusetts has opened Short-Term rentals as of June 8th. Please feel free to book your vacation.
When you visit: please know that everyone is encouraged to socially distance, and when sufficient distance isn't possible, then please wear a mask. Masks help us to help each other.
iTrip North Shore takes pride in providing sparkling clean properties. Our cleaning has always included sanitizing and disinfecting. During the coronavirus crisis, we will be sure to follow the recommended disinfection protocols. Because some items can be challenging to find, we will increase the supplies in our starter kits, and include disinfecting cleaner on site for our guests.
As you awaken in Luney Dunes Penthouse, you're surrounded by expansive water views. Watch the eagles soar, the boats cruise, and the sun rise from your luxurious king sized bed. Then, you arise and make a lovely cup of coffee and sip it on your private deck. Ah yes! The sounds of the sea!
Luney Dunes Penthouse is a luxurious couple's get away - Plum Island at it's best. Luney Dunes is a short walk to a soft sand neighborhood beach. After your time at the beach, relax on your private deck - the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine, cocktail, or lemonade.
The couple that stays in Luney Dunes Penthouse will enjoy a gorgeously appointed luxury master suite. Enjoy an elegant spa bathroom with dual sinks and more of those fabulous water views. Take some time to soak in the jetted tub, all while surrounded by amazing water views.
If you are looking for that romantic, seaside get away - Luney Dunes Penthouse is the ideal place for you!
*** Luney Dunes Penthouse Highlights:
- Expansive Water views from every window
- Private Deck with luxury deck furnishings and water views in every direction.
- Kitchenette with small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker!
- Expansive suite with King Size bed
- Luxurious Spa bathroom.
- Free WIFI
- Large Flat Screen Smart TV
- Walk to local beach
*** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 2):
Sun-drenched Bedroom & Sitting Area - sleeping capacity 2
- King size bed with bedside lamp.
- Extra large bureau
- Large Smart TV with Cable
- Bistro Seating area with 2 chairs.
Luxurious Private Bathroom
- Walk In shower
- Soaking jetted tub
- Dual sinks
- Kitchenette furnished with dining accouterments and small appliances
- Microwave, small fridge, and Keurig coffee maker
**** House Rules *****
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- Small dogs considered
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
- Please know there are neighbors residing in a separate unit on-premises. Please be respectful of the neighbors!
- As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Luney Dunes Penthouse features a "starter kit" of a few-days' worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The bed at Luney Dunes Penthouse is fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest is also included in the rental rate.
**** Explore Plum Island - by foot, paddle or pedal.
Plum Island is a 6-mile long barrier beach that extends south of Newburyport. Most of it makes up the Parker River Wildlife Refuge, which is visited seasonally by nearly 300 bird species.
Walking on a beach across a National Wildlife Refuge, hearing the waves crashing on long, sandy beaches, watching birds and deer nearby…
A walk is a nice introduction to the extraordinary diversity of the Plum Island scenery. Take a walk both on the beach and on the main Refuge road, which offers wonderful views on the Plum Island River marshes and the Broad Sound.
Plum Island creates a nice protected bay which leads to marshes along the Parker River - take a kayak tour through the marshes.
*** About Newburyport
Newburyport, a coastal city 35 miles northeast of Boston, Massachusetts, is an historic seaport that extends along the mighty Merrimack river. The Merrimack River leads to Plum Island, a gorgeous barrier island with long expanses of beach, marshes, and nature preserves.
Anchored in a rich Maritime heritage, Newburyport boasts national attractions, vibrant boating, rich culture, and award-winning dining and shopping.
* Hike, pedal, or paddle to explore Parker River or Joppa Flats.
* Explore Downtown's unique boutiques, amazing antiques, fabulous food, craft beer, local wines, and coffee shops.
* Discover Newburyport's seafaring and colonial history - experience colonial life in a historic home tour, see skiffs or ships being built
* Reserve the Newburyport Lighthouse for a private romantic meal.
* Enjoy a cruise to watch whales, fish, SCUBA dive, or dine
* Unique Golf courses nestled amongst sea marshes, tidal rivers, and rocky
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.