Harborside's Neighbor: Low winter rate Fireplace, Garage, Fast WiFi, Walk to shops & waterfront
Welcome to Harborside's Neighbor: imagine a beautiful all-new condo, close to everything - that's Harborside's Neighbor! This beautifully furnished home is comfortable, bright, and centrally located: a 5 minute walk to Newburyport center, a 1 minute walk to the Newburyport Marina, and across the street from Kayak rentals. This newly built condo is close to all the amenities Newburyport has to offer.
Harborside's Neighbor offers open concept living with a gourmet kitchen, gas fireplace, and deck. Harborside's Neighbor is beautifully appointed with marble and granite bathrooms, a huge kitchen island, gorgeous gray wood floors, and smart house technology.
Gather around the huge island to plan the day's outings. Upon return from your day full of adventures, you relax with your pre-dinner cocktails in front of your remote-controlled fireplace Then, you leisurely stroll to any of the wonderful restaurants of Newburyport. There's something for every palate! After dinner, wander along the Mighty Merrimack River in Water Park and before you know it, you're back to Harborside's Neighbor.
Harborside's Neighbor provides the perfect location to explore beyond Newburyport too: Plum Island, Cape Ann (Gloucester and Rockport), Salem, and Boston. This home is within 1 mile of the commuter rail station. The Newburyport Commuter line can take you to the heart of Boston in just 40 minutes or to Rockport, Gloucester, or Salem in 15 minutes or less.
While you don't need a car to enjoy Newburyport from Harborside's Neighbor, this beautiful home has garage parking for 1 large or 2 small cars. Garage parking is included in the rental rates.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 6):
Harborside's Neighbor has 2 bedrooms.
** Master bedroom
- Queen size bed nestled between 2 bedside tables with lamps.
- Vintage bureau with mirror
- Large Walk In Closet
- Big Screen TV
** Guest bedroom - sleeps 2
- Full size bed with bedside table with lamp
- 1 Large Closet
- Desk with Seat
- Large bureau in the clost
- Big Screen TV
** Living Room - sleeps up to 2
The sofa can be opened to a Full size bed
**Main Shared Bathroom
- Has a marble tub and shower.
***** Harborside's Neighbor Accommodation Highlights:
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with full size appliances, coffee maker, blender, dishwasher, & more!
- Private Deck
- Living room with Big Screen 50" TV, comfy seating
- Washer & dryer located on 2nd floor in an oversized laundry closet.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for additional charge (subject to availability)
*** iTrip North Shore Properties
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Harborside's Neighbor features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes toiletries, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more.
The beds at Harborside's Neighbor are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest is included in the rental rate. Please advise if extra sheets and towels are needed for guests using the sleep sofa.
*** Harborside's Neighbor Guidelines
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
- Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate to the neighbors at all times!
*** About Newburyport
Newburyport, a coastal city 35 miles northeast of Boston, Massachusetts, is an historic seaport that extends along the mighty Merrimack River. The Merrimack River leads to Plum Island, a gorgeous barrier island with long expanses of beach, marshes, and nature preserves.
Anchored in a rich Maritime heritage, Newburyport boasts national attractions, vibrant boating, rich culture, and award-winning dining and shopping.
* Hike, pedal, or paddle to explore Parker River and Joppa Flats.
* Explore Downtown's unique boutiques, amazing antiques, fabulous food, craft beer, local wines, and hip coffee shops.
* Discover Newburyport's seafaring & colonial history - experience colonial life in a historic home tour, see skiffs or ships being built
* Reserve the Newburyport Lighthouse for a private romantic meal.
* Enjoy a cruise to watch whales, fish, SCUBA dive, or dine.
* Unique Golf courses nestled among sea marshes, tidal rivers, & rocky
About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
- Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
- The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, a luxury Pack-n-Play or other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Beds are made with freshly laundered linens. Clean towels for each registered guest are placed on the beds. Please bring your own beach towels. Each accommodation comes with starter pack of 1 roll of paper towels, each bathroom will have at least 1 spare roll of toilet paper. A starter pack of coffee, cleaning supplies, and hand soap is also provided.
Items you should bring with you: Extra paper products, beach towels, beach chairs, sunscreen, toiletries, food, beverages, and any other essentials and assundries to make your vacation enjoyable.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084