|Water View Master Queen|
|Guest Room Queen|
|Day Bed Twin|
Try to imagine waking up to a gorgeous water view as the sun sparkles off the bay and beach. You stretch; grab your kayak, and start your day with an early morning paddle enriched by birdsong. Meanwhile, your fellow travelers are making breakfast in the gourmet kitchen or stretched out on the daybed in the sunroom, finishing that amazing book! Ahh vacation! Does it get any better than this?
Cloud Break is the perfect couples or family beach getaway. Let's start with the wonderful water views from the master bedroom, the sunroom, the kitchen and the living room. Then, there's the fabulous private neighborhood beach - soft sand access is right across the street, a quiet dead-end road. The beach is on the bay side of Plum Island - so more tame waters for paddlers: kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards. After you've enjoyed a day of swimming and sunning - stop by the outdoor shower. An outdoor shower is one of those special joys of summer!
Cloud Break offers amenities galore! The outdoor space is amazing! Gather around the gas firepit in the comfy outdoor living room furnishings - couches and chairs beckon. Interested in a little quiet time - then swing gently in 1 of the 2 hanging chairs. Dinner time? Enjoy cooking on the gas grill and dining at the spacious table - and there's that view again!
Cloud Break indoors is even more delightful than the outdoors! The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream - all the great amenities: 5-burner gas stove, dishwasher, and French-door fridge with special cooling tray space. The kitchen is fully furnished with all the dishes, glassware and cooking accoutrements. The breakfast bar provides extra prep space where the audience can witness the chef's creative genius.
Then, enjoy appetizers and happy hour in the amazingly cozy and calming living room! The vibe and style oozes peace and serenity. Or, watch a great movie on the big-screen (55-inch) smart TV.
Dinner's ready! Then, gather around the expansive dining table with that amazing water view! Plenty of space for the guests and the wonderful meal. Of course, you could eat outdoors - another spacious dining table awaits on the deck as well.
The sun streams into the sunroom, through the surrounding huge windows! Want some quiet time? The daybed beckons for that afternoon nap or reading with your eyes closed. Need to get a little work done? The desk and chair offer a convenient, yet dedicated workspace.
Ready for bed? Then ascend the stairs to the sleeping level.
From the master bedroom, guests enjoy that gorgeous beach and water view! The queen bed is comfy. The master bedroom has comfy seating in a chair. Relax on the bench and let the sun warm your back. Watch TV from the comfort of your pillow - the master bedroom has another large screen smart TV. Large closets, bedside lamps, mirrors, and a bureau round out the accouterments of the master bedroom.
The guest bedroom offers another comfy queen bed and comfy chair. Large closet, bedside lamp, mirror, and a bureau round out the accouterments of the guest bedroom.
The sunroom offers a twin daybed - if your group has just one more.
Cloud Break offers 2 full baths, 1 on each floor. The first floor bath includes front-loading washer and dryer, as well as a walk-in shower. The sleeping level bathroom offers a combination tub/shower.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Maximum Occupancy - 5)
** Master bedroom (Sleeping Capacity - 2)
- Water View from your pillow
- Queen-sized bed
- Bedside Lamps
- 2 Large Closets
- 1 Bureau
- Full length mirror
** Guest bedroom (Sleeping Capacity - 2)
- 1 Queen-sized bed
- 1 Closet
- 1 Bureau
- 1 Bedside Lamp
- Comfy Chair
** Sunroom Daybed (Sleeping Capacity - 1)
- 1 twin-sized bed
** Bathroom Facilities
- 2 Full baths
- 1st Floor bath with walk-in shower
- 2nd Floor bath with a tub & shower combination
***** Cloud Break Accommodation Highlights:
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with full-size gourmet appliances
- Drip coffee maker, blender, dishwasher & more!
- Eat-in kitchen : breakfast bar with seating for 2
- Living room with Big Screen TV', 2 comfy sofas, and 2 comfy side chairs, side tables and coffee table
- Beautifully furnished and serene character throughout the home
- Washer & dryer located in the 1st floor bathroom.
- Hi-Speed WiFi – great for work or play
- Off-street Parking
- Private yard with outdoor living room, dining table (seating for 6), Firepit, hanging chairs, and gas grill
- The owners graciously offer the use of their Gas Grill at no additional charge
- Central AC to cool the home during those hazy, hot & humid summer days
**** Explore Plum Island - by foot, paddle or pedal.
Plum Island is a 6-mile long barrier beach that extends south of Newburyport. Most of it makes up the Parker River Wildlife Refuge, which is visited seasonally by nearly 300 bird species.
Walking on a beach across a National Wildlife Refuge, hearing the waves crashing on long, sandy beaches, watching birds and deer nearby…
A walk is a nice introduction to the extraordinary diversity of the Plum Island scenery. Take a walk both on the beach and on the main Refuge road, which offers wonderful views on the Plum Island River marshes and the Broad Sound.
Plum Island creates a nice protected bay which leads to marshes along the Parker River - take a kayak or paddleboard tour through the marshes.
*** About Newburyport
Newburyport, a coastal city 35 miles northeast of Boston, Massachusetts, is an historic seaport that extends along the mighty Merrimack River. The Merrimack River leads to Plum Island, a gorgeous barrier island with long expanses of beach, marshes, and nature preserves.
Anchored in a rich Maritime heritage, Newburyport boasts national attractions, vibrant boating, rich culture, and award-winning dining and shopping.
* Hike, pedal, or paddle to explore Parker River and Joppa Flats.
* Explore Downtown's unique boutiques, amazing antiques, fabulous food, craft beer, local wines, and hip coffee shops.
* Discover Newburyport's seafaring & colonial history - experience colonial life in a historic home tour, see skiffs or ships being built
* Reserve the Newburyport Lighthouse for a private romantic meal.
* Enjoy a cruise to watch whales, fish, SCUBA dive, or dine.
* Unique Golf courses nestled among sea marshes, tidal rivers, & rocky
***** About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Each of our properties features a "starter kit" of a few days’ worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY and other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits)
***** Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.