|Guest Twin (2)|
|Living Room - Extra Fee Sofa Queen|
|Guest Cottage - Extra Fee Twin|
Are you ready for a quick get-away? Good news! Massachusetts has opened Short-Term rentals as of June 8th. Please feel free to book your vacation.
When you visit: please know that everyone is encouraged to socially distance, and when sufficient distance isn't possible, then please wear a mask. Masks help us to help each other.
iTrip North Shore takes pride in providing sparkling clean properties. Our cleaning has always included sanitizing and disinfecting. During the coronavirus crisis, we will be sure to follow the recommended disinfection protocols. Because some items can be challenging to find, we will increase the supplies in our starter kits, and include disinfecting cleaner on site for our guests.
Blue Water Cottage: imagine a full historic home, that is close to everything - that's Blue Water Cottage! This luxuriously furnished historic home is comfortable, bright, and centrally located: a 3 minute walk to Newburyport center, a 1 minute walk to the RiverFront Maritime Museum, and across the street from the Brick & Ash restaurant.
While Blue Water Cottage is close to everything, step into the gorgeous private gardens and you've arrived at a peaceful sanctuary. Dine on the deck or read on the patio.
The private deck with flowering shade tree is the perfect place to plan the day's outings. Upon return from your day full of adventures, you relax with your pre-dinner cocktails surrounded by a gardener's delight! Then, you leisurely stroll to any of the wonderful restaurants of Newburyport. There's something for every palate! After dinner, wander along the Merrimack river in Water Park and voila - you're back to your place.
Blue Water Cottage provides the perfect location to explore beyond Newburyport too: Plum Island, Cape Ann (Gloucester and Rockport), Salem, and Boston. This home is within 1 mile of the commuter rail station. The Newburyport Commuter line can take you to the heart of Boston in just 40 minutes or to Rockport, Gloucester, or Salem in 15 minutes or less.
While you don't need a car to enjoy Newburyport from Blue Water Cottage, parking for 1 large or 2 compact cars is included in the rental rates.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 7):
Blue Water - has 2 bedrooms inside the home and a seasonal guest house.
** Master bedroom
- Queen size bed between 2 bedside tables with lamps
- 2 Closets
- Big Screen TV
** Guest bedroom - sleeps 1-2
- The daybed is can be set-up as 1 or 2 Twin beds
- 1 Closet
- Bedside table and lamp
** Living Room - sleeps up to 2
- The sofa can be opened to a queen size bed. Sheets and towels for guests using the sofa are available upon request. Please be sure to include this information in your reservation. There is a small fee for the additional linens.
- Main Shared Full bath on sleeping level (2nd floor) has a Full tub & shower
- Powder Room (Half Bathroom) on main living level
** Seasonal Guest Cottage - sleeps 1:
The Blue Water Cottage guest cottage has a daybed that can be set-up as an oversized Twin. The Blue Water Cottage guest cottage shares the bathrooms in the main house - for this reason guests are encouraged to use this during the late spring, summer, and early fall seasons. Linens are available upon request for the guest cottage.; please know there is a small
***** Blue Water Cottage Accommodation Highlights:
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full size appliances, Keurig coffee maker, blender, dishwasher, laundry, & more!
- Living room with Big Screen TV, comfy sofa, and french doors leading to private deck and garden.
- Beautiful historic character with modern luxurious furnishings throughout the home.
- Washer & dryer located in the Kitchen.
- Hi Speed WIFI
- Off-street Parking for 1 large or 2 small cars in tandem
- Children's and baby furnishings are available for additional charge (subject to availability).
- The owners graciously offer the use of their Gas Grill at no additional charge.
*** iTrip North Shore Properties
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Blue Water Cottage features a "starter kit" of supplies that include toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more. The beds at Blue Water Cottage are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest.
- Linens for additional guests are available upon request, and may incur an additional fee.
*** Blue Water Cottage Guidelines
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
- Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate to the neighbors at all times!
*** About Newburyport
Newburyport, a coastal city 35 miles northeast of Boston, Massachusetts, is an historic seaport that extends along the mighty Merrimack river. The Merrimack River leads to Plum Island, a gorgeous barrier island with long expanses of beach, marshes, and nature preserves.
Anchored in a rich Maritime heritage, Newburyport boasts national attractions, vibrant boating, rich culture, and award-winning dining and shopping.
* Hike, pedal, or paddle to explore Parker River or Joppa Flats.
* Explore Downtown's unique boutiques, amazing antiques, fabulous food, craft beer, local wines, and coffee shops.
* Discover Newburyport's seafaring and colonial history - experience colonial life in a historic home tour, see skiffs or ships being built
* Reserve the Newburyport Lighthouse for a private romantic meal.
* Enjoy a cruise to watch whales, fish, SCUBA dive, or dine
* Unique Golf courses nestled amongst sea marshes, tidal rivers, and rocky
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.
Thank you Kathi. We love hosting your visits!