Try to imagine waking up in a comfy loft nestled in a quiet nook of Plum Island. You stretch; grab your kayak, and start your day with an early morning paddle enriched by sea breezes and birdsong. Meanwhile, your fellow traveler is making breakfast or stretched out on the couch in the living room, finishing that amazing book! Ahh vacation! Does it get any better than this?
Sea View Loft is 2-minute walk to a fabulous private neighborhood boat launch - soft sand access is just 2 houses down the street. The small craft launch leads to the protected bay encircled by Plum Island - so more tame waters for all types of paddlers: bring your kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards.
Sea View Loft is the perfect couple's getaway. One is drawn to the deck - it surrounds you with delightful water views. Enjoy sunrises while sipping coffee at the bistro table; enjoy sunset views while you lounge in the outdoor chairs - put your feet up on the ottomans. Ooh la! What a delightful deck!
As you enter Sea View Loft, you are welcomed by a cozy cool mid-century modern vibe!. In the open living room, guests feel like they have stepped back in time. The low-slung sleek couch is complemented by 2 mid-century modern chairs and ottoman. The shape, the prints, the colors! Inspires one to pour a martini.
The dining table and chairs are classic 50's design with vibrant vinyl and chrome. Indoor dining comfortably seats 4. Fun, funky, and functional!
Sea View Loft has excellent 21st-century touches as well. Central AC keeps you cool during those hot and hazy summer days. Hi Speed Wi-Fi: watch your favorite shows or enjoy a workation! A large screen (55 inch) Smart TV - so easy to enjoy your favorite streaming services.
The kitchen provides all the accoutrements to cook: plenty of counter space for preparing those fabulous romantic meals: an electric stove for easy cooking; a dishwasher for quick cleanup, a full size fridge to hold all that food, and a table for those glorious vacation breakfasts. The kitchen is fully furnished with all the dishes, glassware and cooking accoutrements. Lobster dinner anyone?
Sea View Loft is ready to host that special summer get-away. Sea View Loft offers great amenities! The outdoor space is wonderful! The private deck is surrounded by varied water views - marsh to the right and bay to the left. Enjoy cooking on the gas grill and dining at the outdoor bistro set!
The sun streams into the Sea View Loft through the huge windows and the sliding glass door. Want some quiet time? The deck chairs beckon - put your feet up on the hidden ottoman and read with your eyes closed.
Ready for bed? Then head into the sleeping alcove. In the sleeping alcove, the mid-century modern vibe continues - what is that, a Ford Truck's Lift Gate or is that our headboard? It's both! Uniquely designed headboard provides the backdrop for an all new comfy king bed. The king bed is bookended by two bed-side tables each with a classic fish-scale art-glass lamp. A bureau and huge walk-in cedar closet round out the accouterments of the sleeping alcove.
Sea View Loft offers 1 spacious full bath. The bath includes a combination tub and shower. Take a soak in the deep tub.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Maximum Occupancy - 2)
** Sleeping Alcove (Sleeping Capacity - 2)
- King-sized bed
- 2 bedside tables
- 2 Bedside Lamps
- 1 Walk-in Cedar Closet
- 1 Bureau
** Bathroom Facilities
- 1 Full bath
- Combination tub and shower
***** Sea View Loft Accommodation Highlights:
- Fun & Funky mid-century modern furnishings
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full-size appliances
- Drip coffee maker, blender, dishwasher & more!
- Kitchen table that comfortably accommodates 4
- Living room with Big Screen TV', comfy sofa, 2 side chairs an ottoman, and coffee table
- Hi-Speed WiFi – great for work or play
- Off-street Parking for 1 car
- Private deck with outdoor bistro set (seating for 2)
- The owners graciously offer the use of your personal Gas Grill at no additional charge
- Central AC cools the loft during those hazy, hot & humid summer days
**** Explore Plum Island - by foot, paddle or pedal.
Plum Island is a 6-mile long barrier beach that extends south of Newburyport. Most of it makes up the Parker River Wildlife Refuge, which is visited seasonally by nearly 300 bird species.
Walking on a beach across a National Wildlife Refuge, hearing the waves crashing on long, sandy beaches, watching birds and deer nearby…
A walk is a nice introduction to the extraordinary diversity of the Plum Island scenery. Take a walk both on the beach and on the main Refuge road, which offers wonderful views on the Plum Island River marshes and the Broad Sound.
Plum Island creates a nice protected bay which leads to marshes along the Parker River - take a kayak or paddleboard tour through the marshes.
*** About Newburyport
Newburyport, a coastal city 35 miles northeast of Boston, Massachusetts, is an historic seaport that extends along the mighty Merrimack River. The Merrimack River leads to Plum Island, a gorgeous barrier island with long expanses of beach, marshes, and nature preserves.
Anchored in a rich Maritime heritage, Newburyport boasts national attractions, vibrant boating, rich culture, and award-winning dining and shopping.
* Hike, pedal, or paddle to explore Parker River and Joppa Flats.
* Explore Downtown's unique boutiques, amazing antiques, fabulous food, craft beer, local wines, and hip coffee shops.
* Discover Newburyport's seafaring & colonial history - experience colonial life in a historic home tour, see skiffs or ships being built
* Reserve the Newburyport Lighthouse for a private romantic meal.
* Enjoy a cruise to watch whales, fish, SCUBA dive, or dine.
* Unique Golf courses nestled among sea marshes, tidal rivers, & rocky
***** About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Each of our properties features a "starter kit" of a few days’ worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY and other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits)
***** Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.