BEST LOCATION in New Braunfels! Downtown, on Market Plaza and minutes from the town circle, city gazebo, Comal River, shops, nightlife, and Schlitterbahn. Guests will love walking to one of the dozens of restaurants, bars, and cafes that are less than one mile away.
LONG-TERM STAYS and WINTER Texans Welcome - Inquire about MONTHLY Rates
Be charmed by this one-of-a-kind piece of New Braunfels history, dating back to the early German settlers. The home boasts original features, such as the 1800s Fachwerk (traditional infilled brickwork) in the sunroom and additions through the decades. Take in the delightful collection of antiques, unique decor, and the perfectly imperfect layout that delivers the character you won't find in modern homes. FUN FACT: this home was the 16th house in the city to have electricity! See the property history below.
Casual open living area with a wood-burning stove, flatscreen television, and a fully stocked kitchen that the entire group can gather in to prepare and enjoy a meal. Full-sized appliances with all the essentials and even some extras, like a coffee station with a drip coffee maker, Keurig, and a French press.
Perfect basecamp for your authentic German-inspired New Braunfels or Texas Hill Country adventure! You can't beat the convenience of walking to restaurants, bars, Wurstfest, or fall festivals.
Professionally managed by a highly qualified, locally owned Short-Term Rental property management company. New Braunfels STR-092.
- King Size Bed, Matching Nightstands with USB ports
- Sunroom for morning yoga, desk for journaling, and access to the backyard
- Separate sitting area with pull-out sleeper sofa and TV
- Ceiling Fan Light Combo
- Ensuite Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom 1:
- Queen Size Bed, Matching Nightstands with USB ports
- Antique Dresser
- Ceiling Fan Light Combo
Guest Bedroom 2:
- Full-Size Bed
- Ceiling Fan Light Combo
- Glass Doors to Screened-in Patio
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Coffee Station with Complementary Starter Supply of K-cups
- Small Office Workspace with Computer Desk
- Laundry Room with Washing Machine, Commercial Dryer, and Sink
- Large Smart TV in the Living Room
- Magazines, Reading Material, Children's Books
- Highspeed Internet & WiFi
- Covered Back Patio with Outdoor Furniture Set and String Lights
- On-site Parking - Two Driveway Spots (One Compact, One Normal), Two Street Parking Spots with PERMIT (May-Oct)
- Pet Friendly - Pets Allowed With Fee - See Pet Policy Below
- Contactless Self-Checkin with Digital Lock
- Separate Garage, Garage Apartment, & Separate Fence NOT included in Rental of Property
- Extended Stays & Snowbirds Welcome - Inquire for Monthly Discount
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- 444 Tubing Company (0.1 Miles) - a 2-Minute Walk!
- Sidecar, an Underground Speakeasy (0.1 Miles)
- Muck & Fuss Restaraunt (0.1 Miles)
- Naeglin's, "The Oldest Bakery in Texas" (0.2 Miles)
- Bootleggers Pizza & Beer (0.2 Miles)
- The Float In, "River Hangout and Tube Rental" (0.3 Miles)
- Krause's Cafe and Biergarten (0.5 Miles)
- Schlitterbahn, "The World's Best Waterpark" (0.7 Miles)
- City Tube Chute (0.7 Miles)
- Wurstfest (0.9 Miles)
- Landa Park Golf Course (1.2 Miles)
- Gruene Hall (5.1 Miles)
- San Marcos Premium Outlets (14.6 Miles)
- San Antonio River Walk (31.4 Miles)
- San Antonio International Airport (26.8 Miles)
- Fredericksburg, Texas (72 Miles)
Embrace the living legacy of this perfectly imperfect home's rich history. One of the original German family homesteads, this property dates back to the 1800s and is conveniently located by Market Plaza (the location of settlers' tent shows to buy, sell, and trade produce and wares). Market Plaza is a 0.7-acre park with trees, two benches, and a drinking fountain, and it is the ideal spot to walk your dog or watch the roaming neighborhood deer.
The current owner's connection to the property dates back over 40 years. Their love for New Braunfels and passion for its German roots are evident throughout the home.
WHAT IS YOUR PET POLICY?
The property is exceptionally pet-friendly. Pets can stay with a $25 per pet/per day Pet Fee (capped Pet Fee for longer stays). Guests must supervise their pets and are responsible for any damage caused by pets. We require that you clean up after your pet. There is a small backyard area; however, pets may NOT be left unattended in the backyard. There is a small fence, but it is not animal-proof.
HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO THE RIVER?
This property is minutes away from the Comal River. 444 Tubing Company is less than half a mile from the property.
WHAT TIME ARE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 3:00 PM*
Check-out is at 10:00 AM
*Early check-in may be available for an additional fee if the property is ready.
IS THERE ON-SITE PARKING?
Two (2) driveway parking spaces (one compact) and two (2) street parking spots (pass required May through October).
IS SMOKING ALLOWED?
Smoking and vaping are allowed outside only, not in the home.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
We understand that plans change. Please thoroughly review the Cancellation Policy before booking. Additionally, we recommend the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect your trip should an unexpected event arise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of deposit, damage deposit, and/or payment.
Smoking and vaping inside the home is strictly prohibited. Your deposit will be forfeited, and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if the policy is violated.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- Pets are allowed with a fee of $25/per pet per day. Pets must be supervised at all times, and owners must clean up after their pets.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- No barbeque grills are permitted in the unit. No open flames i.e, candle burning, is permitted.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Texas, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises.
- Tenants must vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for exceeding sleeping capacity.
- Linens and towels are not to be taken from the unit. Any lost or damaged linens will be deducted from your deposit. There is a one-time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive dirt.
- Please report any maintenance needs. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues.
- No outside guests or large functions exceeding the property's stated occupancy.
- Tenant will be charged $100 for failure to return street parking pass.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (210) 920-5005