|Guest Bunk Twin Queen|
*This Property Has a 1 BR Sister Property That Can Also Be Booked for Larger Groups* ~ Ask Host for Quote
The 1865 Development is a semi-industrial area with a train service slowly and occasionally running adjacent to the house. There is also an oil company nearby, but guests will find this gated development both quiet and inviting. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, and you have a big selection of bars and entertainment venues to choose from.
Welcome to a luxury 3 bedroom condo in a gated development not far from downtown Nashville. Seeing really is believing when it comes to this development of a former tobacco auction house that dates back to 1865. You get luxury space for 7-8 guests to socialize, relax and sleep in style. And you get access to a communal swimming pool and top-floor viewing gallery. And it’s all within easy reach of downtown and midtown Nashville, including Broadway and The Gulch.
This place is absolutely amazing to stay in! Kevin the host was so accommodating to us! This place is sparkling clean , has amazing amenities and has a perfect location to go explore Nashville! We actually go to Nashville every year and this will be our go to place for our next stay! -Kadie
Fantastic experience. Communication with Kevin was great and fast. The apartment was amazing, the area was gated and there was plenty of parking. Close to downtown and every detail was thought off and to deliver a great experience. One word; Professionals! Thanks for the wine Kevin! We’ll be back. -Isidro
Second Floor Corner Unit
Master BR - King Bed
Guest BR - Queen Bed
Guest BR - Queen Bed with Twin Bunk
Living Area - Huge Comfy Couch
Fully Stocked Kitchen
All the Essentials
Full Sized Washer and Dryer
Side-by-Side Stainless Fridge (In-Door Water and Ice)
High-End Stainless Smart Microwave
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Glass Cooktop Stove with Oven
Leather Sectional Couch and High End Furnishings
Large Flat Screen Smart TV
Shuffle Board Table in Living Room
• Free parking is available within the 1865 gated development so you can bring your car and use it to explore the local area.x
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire home via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2 miles
• Music Row ~ 1.5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 1.8 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 0.8 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1 mile
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3.4 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 13 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2 miles
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. Please do not ask on the day before or the day of arrival as we will NOT honor it. We have our cleaners scheduled at specific times and are unable to make last-minute changes.
Metro STR Permit 20200followedby12516
Thank you! The Tobacco Barn is a great location to be at when you want to be close to the attractions but far enough from the city noise. Reach out to the iTrip Team the next time you visit the city and we can help you get rebooked!