Welcome to Tobacco 208! Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
*This Property Has a 1 BR Sister Property That Can Also Be Booked for Larger Groups* ~ Ask Host for Quote
We are a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our goal is to ensure a top-notch and seamless experience for the thousands of guests we get to host each year. Each of our homes is meticulously cleaned and prepared before your arrival. We're available 24/7 if you need us. Cheers to good people hosting amazing guests! Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories for you!
The 1865 Development is a semi-industrial area with a train service slowly and occasionally running adjacent to the house. There is also an oil company nearby, but guests will find this gated development both quiet and inviting. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, and you have a big selection of bars and entertainment venues to choose from.
Welcome to a luxury 3-bedroom condo in a gated development not far from downtown Nashville. Seeing really is believing when it comes to this development of a former tobacco auction house that dates back to 1865. You get luxury space for 7-8 guests to socialize, relax and sleep in style. And you get access to a communal swimming pool and top-floor viewing gallery. And it’s all within easy reach of downtown and midtown Nashville, including Broadway and The Gulch.
Second Floor Corner Unit
Speakeasy Coming Soon! - Projected for April 2024
Master BR - King Bed
Guest BR - Queen Bed
Guest BR - Queen Bed with Twin Bunk
Living Area - Huge Comfy Couch
Fully Stocked Kitchen
All the Essentials
Full-Sized Washer and Dryer
Side-by-Side Stainless Fridge (In-Door Water and Ice)
High-End Stainless Smart Microwave
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Glass Cooktop Stove with Oven
Leather Sectional Couch and High-End Furnishings
Large Flat Screen Smart TV
Shuffle Board Table in Living Room
• Free parking is available within the 1865 gated development so you can bring your car and use it to explore the local area.x
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire home via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Swett's Restaurant
• The Sandbar
• M.L. Rose
• Hall's Chophouse
• Jack's Bar-B-Que
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2 miles
• Music Row ~ 1.5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 1.8 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 0.8 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1 mile
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3.4 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 13 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2 miles
Metro STR Permit 20200followedby12516
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 7 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 7 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.