Welcome to BCP 1300! Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
We are a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our goal is to ensure a top-notch and seamless experience for the thousands of guests we get to host each year. Each of our homes is meticulously cleaned and prepared before your arrival. We're available 24/7 if you need us. Cheers to good people hosting amazing guests! Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories for you!
Your Home Away From Home:
Dive into comfort and style at this beautifully decorated Nashville haven. Perfectly situated, it's moments away from downtown, Germantown, East Nashville, Vanderbilt, and Opryland.
•Main Floor: An open-concept gathering space equipped with a 4k 75" TV, Netflix access, top-tier kitchen, half bath, laundry amenities, and a convertible desk/vanity. The sofa transforms into a memory foam Queen bed.
•Second Floor: Three cozy bedrooms decked with plush memory foam queen beds. The Master suite boasts its own bathroom while the other two rooms share a bathroom and feature captivating loft spaces with twin daybeds.
•Outdoor: A well lit spacious deck, set within a private fenced backyard.
•Master: 1 Queen
•2nd Bedroom: 1 Queen + 1 Lofted Twin
•3rd Bedroom: 1 Queen + 1 Lofted Twin
•Living Area: 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
•Dedicated parking for two, plus parking along the street next to the fence in the backyard.
•24/7 access via a keyless entry and garage keypad system.
Peace of Mind:
•We adhere strictly to CDC cleaning guidelines. Augmented with commercial-grade electrostatic cleaning.
•Digital guidebook featuring exclusive local business discounts.
•Equipped with a discreet, non-recording noise monitoring system.
Dine & Drink:
•Jack's Bar-B-Que (~ 3.1 miles)
•Memphis Soul Cafe (~ 1.0 mile)
•Retrograde Coffee (~ 0.5 miles)
•Uptown Taco and Grill (~ 0.8 miles)
•Germantown (~ 2.5 miles)
•The Gulch (~ 5 miles)
•Music Row (~ 6 miles)
•Downtown Broadway (~ 5.3 miles)
And many more within proximity!
•Marathon Music Works (~ 4 miles)
•Ascend Amphitheater (~ 4 miles)
•Grand Ole Opry (~ 11 miles)
•Opryland (~ 9 miles)
•Ryman Auditorium (~ 3.5 miles)
Metro Nashville STR Permit: 201902then8117
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 10 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.