Welcome to Harmony 3! Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
We're a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our prime objective? Ensuring a top-notch and seamless experience for each guest. Each home, including this stunner, is meticulously sanitized and prepared before your arrival. All linens undergo high-temperature cleaning off-site. Have a query? We're available 24/7. And always remember, vacations are for unwinding – so leave the laundry to us!
While we aim for perfection, sometimes things can go astray. But rest assured, we're committed to making things right for you at the earliest. Here's to good people hosting amazing guests. Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories!
This location in East Nashville is one of the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods to visit and enjoy with locals and tourists. With famous, historic cafes frequented by country music stars and up-and-comers, local breweries, lively dive bars, and delicious southern food, you'll find something for everyone in East Nashville. Grab a signature latte at Crema Coffee Roasters, a six-pack of local brew from East Nashville Beer Works, then sing the night away at Sid Gold’s Request Room for hot live piano karaoke. Whether it's a getaway with your closest friends or a family vacation, you'll be ideally located to hit all Nashville has to offer.
A crisp and comfortable home awaits you with comfy hotel-quality beds, lush accents to snuggle up to in our living room, and a bright and airy kitchen perfect for a tasty dinner in. The decor and furnishings of this home are crafted to bring together fun and comfort, and you’ll love the private patio. Grab a glass of wine and enjoy the view! You’ll even have a space to hold your drinks with our mini fridge on the third floor. We also have TVs in every room so you don't have to sacrifice your binge-worthy shows when you relax and unwind in our Nashville getaway.
Sleeps up to 10 guests.
1st Floor: Garage and Bedroom with Queen Bed and Full Bath
2nd Floor: Second Bedroom with Queen Bed, Living Area with Queen Sleeper, Chef's
Kitchen, Dining Area, and Full Bathroom
3rd Floor: Third Bedroom with Queen Bed with Private Bath, Common Area with Queen Sleeper, mini fridge, and Rooftop Area
• 2 car garage for two standard-size vehicles. Additional parking is available but limited.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• The Peach Truck
• Southern Grist Brewing Co.
• All People Coffee & Beverage Hall
• East Nashville Beer Works
• Eskimo Joe's Ice cream
• Las Maracas East
• Germantown ~ 4 miles
• The Gulch ~ 5 miles
• Music Row ~ 6 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 4 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 4 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 4 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 6 miles
• 12 South ~ 8 miles
• Nashville Airport ~11 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 4 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 8 miles
• Opryland ~ 8 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 4 miles
Metro Nashville STRP 20210Then06561
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 10 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.