Welcome to B-Flat! Hosted by iTrip Nashville (Previously WELL reviewed under different management)
One of the few 3BR in Nashville with no stairs! Feel very secure with code access garage, and interior corridor to your Penthouse Level Nashville Home!
• Germantown ~ 4.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2.7 miles
• Music Row ~ 2.3 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 3.4 miles
• Top Golf ~ 5 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 4.5 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3.2 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 4.4 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2.8 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 1.1 miles
• 12 South ~ 2.8 miles
• Nashville Airport ~12 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 2.6 mile
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3.4 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 14.4 miles
• Opryland ~ 14.8 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2.8 miles
West End, (Vanderbilt Area) a vibrant hub in Nashville, boasts the distinction of housing the city's largest "urban" oasis, Centennial Park. This feature makes it an ideal spot for those who love an active urban lifestyle. Perfectly situated near key areas like Downtown Nashville, Midtown, and Sylvan Park, West End offers a central location that simplifies travel to various city spots in no time. Tons of fabulous restaurants, bars and coffee shops - Many of them walkable from B-Flat!
Bedroom #1 is configured with a King Bed
Bedroom #2 is configured with two Queen Beds
Bedroom #3 is configured with two Queen Beds
There is also an additional Queen Sleeper Sofa in the living room
Three full bathrooms in the home are fully stocked to serve guests
☆THINGS TO NOTE:
- A stackable washer/dryer is available for guest use
- The unit is located on the penthouse level 3rd floor - No Stairs!
- Elevator from garage to your front door
- TVs in all the bedrooms and living room
• 2 Free, dedicated parking spaces are available within the parking garage so you can bring your car and use it to explore the local area.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire home via the door keypads
• Access codes will be sent to the guest before check-in
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home our neighbors and our community very seriously.
We are a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our goal is to ensure a top-notch and seamless experience for the thousands of guests we get to host each year. Each of our homes is meticulously cleaned and prepared before your arrival. We're available 24/7 if you need us. Cheers to good people hosting amazing guests! Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories for you!
Metro STR Permit starts with 20210 then comes 17231
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 10 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.