Welcome to Harmony 18! This home is managed by iTrip Vacations Nashville
This amazing home is managed by a professional, licensed vacation rental host. We are a small business located in Nashville with a strong team of people who work tirelessly to provide world-class guest experiences for thousands of guests every year.
Each of our homes like this one is professionally cleaned and examined for quality before your arrival. All our laundry is done offsite in high-temperature commercial machines. Our staff is available by phone 24 hours daily, and we promptly return emails and messages. We don’t ask much of you at checkout. Please take out your trash, but leave the laundry to us… You’re on vacation!!
If we miss the mark on your expectations, we will work quickly to make things right for you. Our mission is to make very few mistakes, but we are all human. We are good humans, here to host good humans. We hope you partner with us to build great memories in Nashville!
Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our 4BR/4BA condo! As soon as you step inside this colorful abode, you will feel right at home with the convenient amenities and easy access to popular bars and restaurants!
East Nashville is one of the top neighborhoods in Music City. Just minutes from the City Center, you’ll find a host of dive bars, BBQ joints, and more, many within walking distance or a short drive. Family dining is easy with several fun spots along Highway 41 like PoeBoy Luncheon serving authentic soul food or StrikeOut Wingz for tasty chicken wings.
The iconic Music Row, Grand Ole Opry, and Country Music Hall of Fame are all just a short distance away, making this one of the best Nashville Short-Term Rentals. Nashville is known for its incredible music venues, and you’ll be close to all of them in this prime location.
*This was our first trip to Nashville for four couples. We each had our own bedroom/bathroom. Everything was very clean and new. The beds were very comfy with down comforters and nice sheets. We enjoyed it very much and had no issues at all! Thanks for making our first trip to Nash a success! -John
*Very happy with the property. We rented the 2 side by side, which was great to be spread out with our group. We also used the recommended concierge service and had groceries and beverages delivered to the house I had of time upon our arrival. We also use the Nashville Shuttle a lot whenever our whole group was heading out. Definitely recommend that!- Lisa
With four lavishly furnished floors, a fully equipped kitchen, free parking, gorgeous artwork, a smart TV, and decorator accents, you’ll have everything you need for a fabulous Nashville getaway. Each one of the spacious bedrooms is outfitted with comfy and stylish furnishings, perfect for relaxing after a full day exploring the country music capital of the world!
What makes this house truly unique is the private outdoor patio area located on the rooftop, where you can sip your morning coffee or a craft beer while you view the downtown Nashville skyline.
1st Floor: Garage and Bedroom with Queen Bed and Full Bath
2nd Floor: Second Bedroom with King Bed, Living Area with Queen Sleeper, Chef's Kitchen, Dining Area, and Full Bathroom
3rd Floor: Third Bedroom with Queen Bed with Private Bath and Fourth Bedroom with Two Full-size Beds and Private Bathroom
4th Floor: Huge Finished Rooftop with Beautiful Skyline Views of Downtown Nashville
• 2 car garage for two standard-size vehicles. Additional parking is available but limited.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
Professional electrostatic cleaning ensures your stay will be healthy and safe.
Enjoy savings from local businesses with our digital guidebook, provided at check-in.
Please note that to ensure a quiet, safe, and peaceful stay for all our guests and neighbors, we’ve installed technology to alert us when the noise level gets too high.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• The Peach Truck
• Southern Grist Brewing Co.
• All People Coffee & Beverage Hall
• East Nashville Beer Works
• Eskimo Joe's Ice cream
• Las Maracas East
• Germantown ~ 4 miles
• The Gulch ~ 5 miles
• Music Row ~ 6 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 4 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 4 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 4 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 6 miles
• 12 South ~ 8 miles
• Nashville Airport ~11 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 5 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 8 miles
• Opryland ~ 8 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 4 miles
Metro Nashville & Davidson County Short Term Rental Permit 2021followedby027858
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 12 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 12 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.