Welcome to Nashville! Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our 4BR/4BA condo! As soon as you step inside you will feel right at home with easy access to popular bars and restaurants!
East Nashville is a trendy and hip area of town that has recently become one of Nashville’s most-desired areas to stay and play. With coffee shops, bars, breweries, and fast food all within minutes, our area of town is very active with native Nashvillians and tourists alike. Singers and songwriters love this area of town for the dive bars and creative scene – be sure to introduce yourself when you see someone you recognize! The Trinity Lane corridor is quickly developing to include some of Nashville’s newest hot spots.
*We had a great time in Nashville and this property added to the great weekend. It was perfect for our group of 8....everyone had their own bedroom and bathroom. The rooftop was a great place to hang out on Saturday afternoon, before heading back to Broadway for the evening. We arrived in Nashville earlier than 3 and were able to check-in sooner than we thought. The place is great and I would recommend staying there! -Megan
*This was the cleanest and most tastefully decorated property we have ever stayed in. It was perfect for 4 couples (8 adults). Everyone had their own private area with a bathroom and we thoroughly enjoyed the rooftop sitting area as well. The kitchen was fully supplied with everything we needed for our 5-day stay. -Patti
The decor and furnishings of this home are crafted to bring together fun and comfort ~ It emphasizes functionality and detail. From unique fixtures to eclectic furniture pieces, this property truly gives the essence of culture without compromising comfort. We have a workspace available for when you just need to "get a few things done".
1st Floor: Garage and Bedroom with Queen Bed and Full Bath
2nd Floor: Second Bedroom with King Bed, Living Area with Queen Sleeper, Chef's Kitchen, Dining Area, and Full Bathroom
3rd Floor: Third Bedroom with Queen Bed with Private Bath and Fourth Bedroom with Two Full-size Beds and Private Bathroom
4th Floor: Huge Finished Rooftop with Beautiful Skyline Views of Downtown Nashville
• 2 car garage for two standard size vehicles. Additional parking is available but limited.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 4 miles
• The Gulch ~ 5 miles
• Music Row ~ 6 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 4 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 4 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 4 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 6 miles
• 12 South ~ 8 miles
• Nashville Airport ~11 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 5 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 8 miles
• Opryland ~ 8 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 4 miles
Metro Nashville & Davidson County Short Term Rental Permit 2021followedby027848