|Guest Queen Bunk Twin|
Welcome to Nashville! Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our 2 AMAZING condos with your large group! As soon as you step inside you will feel right at home with the convenient amenities and easy access to popular bars and restaurants!
The 1865 Development is a semi-industrial area with a train service slowly and occasionally running adjacent to the house. There is also an oil company nearby, but guests will find this gated development both quiet and inviting. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, and you have a big selection of bars and entertainment venues to choose from.
1865, a Civil War-era building, which history suggests, was once utilized as a Tobacco Auction house, has now been reimagined into a truly uncommon condominium building. Each of this landmark's 46 units is strikingly unique with an all brick 7 layer structure exposed throughout the building, time-tested trusses and beams, and many other historically distinct features worthy of attention.
Enjoy all of the historic lore with fully-appointed modern luxury design features. Impressive attention to detail was paid to the layout of each individual interior. The design of each unit makes great use of the livable space, perfect for the traveler who intends to revel in Nashville. Bespoke design is a theme throughout the chef's kitchen, handsome living space, and welcoming bathrooms.
Located between the 28th Avenue connector to West End and Marathon Village, The 1865 grants you easy access to all Nashville has to offer. With dozens of restaurants, bars, entertainment venues within reach, there will always be something new to experience minutes away from your door.
This place is absolutely amazing to stay in! Kevin the host was so accommodating to us! This place is sparkling clean, has amazing amenities, and has a perfect location to go explore Nashville! We actually go to Nashville every year and this will be our go-to place for our next stay! -Kadie
Fantastic experience. Communication with Kevin was great and fast. The apartment was amazing, the area was gated and there was plenty of parking. Close to downtown and every detail was thought off and to deliver a great experience. One word; Professionals! Thanks for the wine, Kevin! We’ll be back. -Isidro
The Mav Nashville is a collection of the Gorgeous Tobacco Barn 3BR Unit 208 and the Super Chic Tobacco Barn 1BR Unit 309 that can be rented together for larger groups. These properties are one convenient set of stairs apart, inside the 150-year old reclaimed Tobacco Warehouse known in the Nashville circles as The 1865 - Which is practically the epicenter of the Nashville Scene these days. These homes are a wonderful blend of new updates and vintage pieces. You are less than two miles to the Honky Tonks along Broadway. Beyond that, there are a number of attractions and fantastic restaurants in the area you won't want to miss.
Both condos are larger corner units with extra space!
Second Floor Corner Unit
Master BR - King Bed
Master BR - King Bed
Guest BR - Queen Bed
Guest BR - Queen Bed with Twin Bunk
Living Area - Two Huge Comfy Couches (Not Sleeper Pull-outs)
Two Fully Stocked Kitchens
All the Essentials
Two Full Sized Washer and Dryers
Side-by-Side Stainless Fridge (In-Door Water and Ice)
High-End Stainless Smart Microwave
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Glass Cooktop Stove with Oven
For Fun in Units:
Large Flat Screen Smart TVs Throughout
Netflix, Prime Video, and other Streaming Capability
Shuffleboard Table in Living Room
• Free parking is available within the 1865 gated development so you can bring your car and use it to explore the local area.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire home via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2 miles
• Music Row ~ 1.5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 1.8 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 0.8 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1 mile
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3.4 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 13 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2 miles
Metro Nashville STR Permit: 20200followedby13375 & Metro STR Permit 20200followedby12516