Welcome to Dwell 15! Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
We are a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our goal is to ensure a top-notch and seamless experience for the thousands of guests we get to host each year. Each of our homes is meticulously cleaned and prepared before your arrival. We're available 24/7 if you need us. Cheers to good people hosting amazing guests! Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories for you!
This cozy 2 bedroom 2.5 bath condo is centrally located just 1 mile from all the sights and sounds of the Music City. It is a short Uber ride (5 minutes or less) straight up 2nd Avenue into the heart of downtown Nashville. While bars, restaurants, music venues, and shopping are all 5 minutes away this house is on a quiet street in a community with other weekend rentals. About 2 miles to Broadway and 1 mile to The Gulch. Comfortable and Contemporary Living! Near retail shopping, international markets, hip coffee shops, and a myriad of modern amenities.
The condo features everything you need for a cozy stay in the Music City of Nashville. The kitchen is fully equipped with a full-sized stainless steel refrigerator to keep all of your treats ready and your drinks cold. It features a modern stove and microwave to prepare an array of food you would like and a modern stainless dishwasher so you can pop the dishes in when you’re done. The Kitchen also includes everything you need to cook a delicious meal from scratch, eat some amazing leftovers the next morning from one of the unique restaurants in Nashville or just enjoy a Tennessee whiskey or glass of local wine.
The living room is equipped with a custom-designed entertainment backdrop and lighting and a flat-screen tv with a complete HD cable package so you can stay up on the news or catch your latest show.
Both bedrooms boast super comfy beds as well as a private master en suite bathroom with modern finishes and walk-in showers so everyone can quickly and efficiently get ready for the neon lights of Nashville nights.
Bottom Floor: Bedroom with Two Full Beds and a Full-Size Bathroom with Double Sinks
Entry Floor: Half Bathroom with a Washer and Dryer in the Utility Closet
Main Floor: Open Kitchen and Living room with and Large Flat Screen Smart TV and a Patio
Landing: Twin Sleeper sofa with Patio Access and a View
2nd Floor: Main Bedroom with a King Bed and a Smart TV, Master Bathroom with double sink
•There are two designated free parking spaces on the property for the unit. There is additional street parking if needed.
• Automated keyless entry
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Butter Eggs and Bakin
• The Mac Shack
• pH Craft Cocktails
• IL Forno
• Dozen Bakery
• Tennessee Brew Works
• Germantown ~ 2.8 miles
• The Gulch ~ 1.3 miles
• Music Row ~ 1.7 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 2.4 miles
• Top Golf ~ 2.5 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 1.6 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 1.7 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 1.5 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 2.5 miles
• 12 South ~ 2 miles
• Nashville Airport ~ 5.3 miles
• Nashville Soccer Club NEW Stadium ~ .8 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 2.4 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 1.2 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 6 miles
• Opryland ~ 6 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 1.5 miles
Metro Nashville and Davidson County STR20190followedby34763
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 8 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.