Welcome to The Rodeo Retreat at NEO.
One of the most exciting new rentals in Downtown Nashville. Located just under 2,000 steps (about a mile) to the heart of one of the most sought after cities in America with nightlife and music that will keep you wanting more, and always coming back.
This brand new condo is in the newly finished Neo Nashville Development, where thoughtfully composed architecture is bathed in natural light to create an ultra-luxury living experience unlike any other in Nashville. NEO offers immediate access to the best restaurants, museums, world-renowned entertainment venues, bars and attractions downtown Nashville has to offer. Walk to the Country Music Hall of Fame or catch a show at the Bridgestone, Nissan Stadium or the award-winning Ascend Amphitheater. Meet friends for a cocktail or experience the Honky-Tonks on Broadway; nothing is more than a short stroll from your front door. This is a brand new construction luxury condominium in downtown Nashville.
Upon entry, you’ll be pleased to discover that modern furniture is blended with pomp and circumstance to create a dreamy, comfortable stay with an emphasis on unique interior design. Arched windows on the exterior wall illuminate the light in the open-concept living space. The living room provides ample seating, a sofa sleeper, bluetooth stereo and smart TVs.
The kitchen highlights a full suite of stainless steel appliances and everything you may need to whip up a delicious meal from home. Additional small appliances such as a coffee maker, blender, and toaster are also available for your convenience.
The apartment sleeps up to 8 guests comfortably between 2 bedrooms and the living room sleeping spaces.
Bedroom #1 is configured with a Queen Bed and Hotel Quality Linens
Bedroom #2 is configured with a Two Full Size Beds with Mattress Upgrades
There is also an additional super comfy Queen-sleeper and Twin Bed Nook in the living room.
Two full bathrooms in the home are fully stocked to serve our guests. (Hairdryers, Soaps & Shampoo)
Bathroom #1 has a shower/tub combo, and Bathroom #2 features a stand-up shower.
AMMENITIES TO NOTE:
• Indoor/Outdoor Rooftop Skylounge
• Outdoor Fireplace and Games
• Gathering Lobby
• In-Room Washer and Dryer
• Workout Room
• Free Parking is available within the NEO Development Parking Lot
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire home and amenities via the door keypad app. More information will be provided before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS: (all within a mile or so)
• Harpers Steakhouse
• The Hampton Social
• Pinewood Social
• Parlor Donuts
• The Goat
• Bar Sovereign
• Martin's BBQ
• Pecker's Bar and Grill
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 1.8 miles
• Music Row ~ 1.5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 1.1 miles
• Top Golf ~ 2.7 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 1.1 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 1.5 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 1.8 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~ miles
• Third and Lindsley ~ 1 mile
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 1 mile
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 1.8 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 11 miles
• Opryland ~ 11 miles
We are the iTrip Nashville a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our goal is ensuring a top-notch and seamless experience for the thousands of guests we get to host each year. Each of our homes is meticulously cleaned and prepared before your arrival. We're available 24/7 if you need us. Cheers to good people hosting amazing guests! Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories for you!
Metro STR Permit: 2024then010then488
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 8 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.