Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Napili Shores Resort H-166 - 1BD/1BA
Perfect for family vacations, the lanai of this ground floor one bedroom / one bath Napili Shores condominium extends into the grass and landscape of Napili Shores Resort. You will be only a few steps to the white sand beach that border the tranquil waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, paddle board or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Traveling with family/friends - why not consider H-167 our adjacent one bedroom / one bath - ideal for families and friends traveling together!
* Ugraded one bedroom condominium with king sized bed
* First floor of two story low rise building
* Private lanai
* Sofa sleeper - queen sized
* Ceiling Fans
* Portable Air conditioner located in the bedroom ONLY
* Indoor or outdoor dining options
* Fully equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops dishwasher and everything you need to enjoy a home cooked meal
* Bathroom - tub and shower combination
* Two swimming pools - one heated - one oceanfront and one garden
* Community Hot Tub, Barbecue Areas
* Coin operated washer / dryer onsite
* Oceanfront Gazebo Restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch, including their famous macadamia nut pancakes
* Complimentary WiFi
* Complimentary Parking
*** The resort charges a $75.00 check in fee and is collected at the front desk upon arrival***
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-029_046_9888-01 and TA-029_046_9888-01
Parcel Number 4300_20610126
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.