***The Mahana Resort's Lanai building has ongoing exterior spalling repair work that begins at 7am and ends no later than 5pm during the week. This includes the mountain side of 215 (won't affect your view). There is noise when the contractor is working.
Mahana 215 is a wonderful 2nd floor direct ocean front one bedroom with two baths condominium. Your spacious private lanai offers an intimate perspective of ocean and beach, especially for watching turtles, spinner dolphins, and, of course, humpback whales during the winter season. The water in front and around The Mahana Resort is perfect for snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing. When the surf's up, get ready for upfront seating on your private lanai, and watch exciting water sports attract professional surfers, kite surfers, windsurfers, and boogie boarders alike.
Mahana Resort 215 features :
* Direct ocean front with unobstructed panoramic view of the ocean
* Spacious oceanfront private lanai with comfortable furniture
* Kitchen and both bathrooms have been completely redone with great craftsmanship
* New wood flooring (Feb. 2020 not showing on the pictures)
* Fully equipped kitchen with all the essentials
* Seating for four at the dining table
* Sleep Number King sized bed in Master bedroom
* Queen sized sofa sleeper for extra guests
* Two Full Bathrooms with Showers
* Central Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Complimentary WIFI
* iPhone charging stations / Bluetooth radio’s
* Two large flat panel televisions - WIFI enabled
* Washer and Dryer in the condo
* In room safe
* Ideal second floor location - easy access to elevator
Mahana Resort amenities include:
* Complimentary Parking
* Elevators with handicap access
* Heated Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Spa
* Poolside Bath Houses with Showers
* Tennis / Pickle ball Court
* Shuffleboard Court
* Chaise Lounges Poolside & Oceanside
* 2 BBQ Grill Areas
* Concierge service available in lobby
The Mahana is tucked away in a serene corner of Maui's vibrant "West Side", just a couple of miles north of the historic whaling village town of Lahaina, the ancient seat of the Hawaiian Royalty government. It also has direct access to the Ka'anapali beach boardwalk where you can take a morning run, a nice scenic walk along the ocean or even catch a fabulous dinner at the famous Duke's restaurant, just a short walk from Mahana 215.
Packing for your Mahana Resort vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-171_300_6592-02 and TA-171_300_6592-02
Parcel Number: 4400_10990121
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
Pickups at Aston Kaanapali Shores, Honua Kai Resort, Royal Lahaina Resort, Kaanapali Beach Hotel, Marriott's Maui Ocean Club, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort, and Outlets of Maui.
From the Outlets of Maui, which is oceanfront on Front Street at the north end of Lahaina town, you can walk or taxi/Uber anywhere in Lahaina for the day.
No pet of any kind is permitted.