G-257 AT NAPILI SHORES RESORT - Come and enjoy a true Hawaiian escape awaits you at this lovely upgraded ocean view air-conditioned Napili Shores Resort studio condominium.
Located on the beautiful and tranquil Napili Bay, this second floor studio has spectacular views of the Pacific and our neighbor island of Molokai. Enjoy watching whales during the winter months and evening sunsets all year long while dining on your private lanai (patio).
Napili Shores G-257 features:
* Lovely island themed décor with upgraded furnishings
* Air conditioning
* Ceiling fans plus Louvers added to the front door to further enjoy the island breeze
* Secure keyless entry - pay no Resort check in fee - save $75.00
* Queen-sized Murphy bed - folds away to create more living space - replaced in Fall 2021
* Complimentary WiFi
* Full sized stainless appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and microwave
* Granite counters - kitchen as well as the bathroom
* Bathtub/shower combination
* Indoor and outdoor dining options
* In-room safe
* Flat screen television
* Beach towels and beach chairs provided
Napili Shores Resort features:
* Complimentary Parking
* Two swimming pools - one heated - one oceanfront and one garden
* One hot tub
* Gas Barbecue facilities
* Coin operated washer / dryer onsite
* Shuffleboard court
* Oceanfront Gazebo Restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch, including their famous macadamia nut pancakes.
* 5315 Kitchen open for dinner
* On site beach and sports gear rental - Water Works Sports
From your condominium, you are only steps away from the legendary white sand beaches and protected waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, or swim.
Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Many of our locals come to Napili Beach nightly to enjoy the perfect place for a particularly peaceful sunset experience. Napili has managed to stay more or less the same over the years, and although close in proximity to some of its busier and more commercial neighbors, Napili has maintained its charm and character to make it one of the most desirable locations in all of Hawaii.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-122_504_3968-01 / TA-122_504_3968-01
Parcel Number 4300_20610117
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes a starter set of toilet paper and facial tissue in each bathroom, and paper towels and garbage bags in the kitchen, as well as starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher pods, laundry pods, kitchen cleaning wipes, hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.