Napili Shores Resort is located on the south end of the gorgeous sandy beach of Napili Bay. A one-of-a-kind unit, this ground floor, non-smoking, ocean view G building studio is the ideal location for a peaceful Maui vacation. You will enjoy the sounds of the surf in Maui's cool tropical breezes. After a full day of swimming, snorkeling, golfing, shopping, or whatever suits your fancy, sit back and relax in the calming atmosphere of Napili Shores Resort, where no buildings are higher than the palm trees!
Features of Napili Shores G-155:
* Air Conditioned first floor completely remodeled condominium with tile flooring throughout
* Unique design maximizes efficiency and counter space with dining peninsula
* Kitchen features full sized appliances, cherry wood cabinets and granite counter tops
* California king size bed, desk, chair and ottoman in living space
* Flat Screen television
* Large tile and tumbled onyx walk-in shower
* Private Lanai
* Complimentary high speed internet
* Indoor or outdoor dining options
* Beach towels provided
Napili Shores Resort features:
* Two swimming pools - one heated - one ocean front and one garden
* High Speed Internet
* Cable television
* Complimentary parking
* Gas Barbecue facilities
* Breakfast or lunch at the picturesque Gazebo Restaurant
* Breakfast, lunch or dinner at Kitchen 5315 Restaurant
* Shuffleboard court
* On site water sports equipment rental store
* This resort is a non-smoking facility
NOTE: Napili Shores Resort charges a one-time check in fee of $75 + tax collected upon arrival at the front desk.
Packing for Napili Shores is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hangers, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion
From your condominium, you are only steps away from the legendary white sand beaches and protected waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Many of our locals come to Napili Beach nightly to enjoy the perfect place for a particularly peaceful sunset experience. Napili has managed to stay more or less the same over the years, and although close in proximity to some of its busier and more commercial neighbors, Napili has maintained its charm and character to make it one of the most desirable locations in all of Hawaii.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-003_139_1744-01 / TA-003_139_1744-01
Parcel Number 4300_20610107
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.