Spectacular views of the Pacific from Napili Shores B-109, an air-conditioned first floor one-bedroom/one-bath condominium overlooking a lush tropical oceanfront setting. You are only a few steps to the water's edge and will enjoy the ocean's tranquil lullaby each night of your stay. Our condominium is the perfect spot for a particularly peaceful sunset experience and during the winter months, it's the ideal location for viewing the magnificent humpback whales.
Napili Shores B-109 features:
* Comfortable living space with queen sized sofa sleeper (new in 2021)
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Private lanai with sunsets and whale watching included
* Dining for four on the lanai
* Flat screen television and complimentary WiFi
* King sized bed in the bedroom
* Kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space in the kitchen
* Full-sized appliances including a dishwasher and microwave
* Half bathtub/shower combination in the bathroom
* Pack n Play for the little one
Napili Shores Resort features:
- Two swimming pools (one ocean front)
- Cable television
- Complimentary parking (there is no parking directly behind I building)
- Stairs only - no elevators - all buildings are two stories
- Gas Barbecue facilities
- Breakfast or lunch at the picturesque Gazebo Restaurant
- Dinner at our Kitchen 5315, our second restaurant
- Coin-operated self service laundry room
- Shuffle board court
- On site water sports equipment rental store
- This resort is a non-smoking facility
*** Please note that the resort charges a one time $75 plus tax check in fee ***
From your condominium, you are only steps away from the legendary white sand beaches and protected waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Many of our locals come to Napili Beach nightly to enjoy the perfect place for a particularly peaceful sunset experience. Napili has managed to stay more or less the same over the years, and although close in proximity to some of its busier and more commercial neighbors, Napili has maintained its charm and character to make it one of the most desirable locations in all of Hawaii.
Packing for Napili Shores is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Department of Taxation: GE-198_600_9088-01 / TA-198_600_9088-01
Parcel Number 4300_20610015
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.