The Colonnades 1401
***Construction is currently ongoing until further notice. Beginning 3/28/2022, work will begin that will cause paint overspray for the next three months. Vehicles will be tarped if they are not far enough away from the building to avoid overspray***
The Colonnades 1401 is a four-bedroom, four-bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the 14th floor. Located just east of Hwy. 59 in Gulf Shores! Within walking distance to The Hangout!
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• LVP flooring in the bedrooms and tile flooring throughout the rest of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining room table seats eight.
• The washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The living room has a flat-screen TV.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed and a TV. The primary bathroom has a jacuzzi tub.
• The second bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• The third bedroom has a queen-size bed with TV.
• The fourth bedroom has a queen-size bed with TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Beach, Beach Front, Boardwalk, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Patio, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, Disinfected, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Fitness Room, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Indoor Pool, Internet/Wifi, Iron and board, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Patio, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Self Check-In, Sundeck, TV, Washer/Dryer, Water View, Wet Bar
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RVs or trailers
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Ken Crabtree with Signature Properties
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579