|Primary Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom King|
|Third Bedroom King|
|Fourth Bedroom Full (2)|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Property will have ongoing construction due to Hurricane Sally until further notice.
***Construction from Hurricane Sally at The Beach Club is about 97% complete, with a few small projects still in the works. Veranda Repair at Coast - May result in some short-term closings of the outdoor pool or some other clubhouse amenities & the playground is closed until further notice. ***
The Beach Club A-1901 is a four-bedroom, four-bath condo with an unbelievable east corner, Gulf-front view from every room on the 19th floor of Avalon tower.
• Access to the balcony is from three of the four bedrooms.
• Ceramic tile flooring is throughout the unit.
• The fully equipped kitchen has beautiful granite countertops with stainless steel appliances, a Keurig coffee maker, and a dining room table that seats six with four additional bar stools.
• The washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The living room has a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV. The primary bathroom has jetted tub.
• The second bedroom has a king-size bed with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
• The third bedroom has a king-size bed with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
• The fourth bedroom has two full-size beds with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
• The unit can sleep up to 14, using two full-size air mattresses provided. Guests must bring their own sheets to use the full-size air mattresses.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill area, Beach Volleyball Court, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Free Parking, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Restaurant, Onsite Store, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
**There is a $48/day/unit fee (up to $252 for 7 days) to use the clubhouse amenities (payable directly to the Beach Club.)
• Clubhouse fee amenities include Beach-front Community Pool (Including a bar/grill plus entertainment for the kids in the summer season), Complimentary Morning Coffee, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Onsite Arcade, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa (additional per service fees will apply), Steam Room, Tennis Courts, Towel Service. Without purchasing clubhouse use, guests still have access to the four outdoor tower pools, tennis courts, and food trucks.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• NO PETS
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your stay with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!