Napili Shores Resort I -269
Spectacular views of the Pacific are yours in this spacious direct oceanfront studio condominium. Located on the second floor, this highly desirable corner unit has all of the comforts of home and is just 40 feet from the water!
- King sized bed in this corner studio
- Spacious living space with vaulted ceilings
- Ceiling Fans only - no air conditioning
- Indoor or outdoor dining options
- Fully equipped Kitchen with everything you need to enjoy a home cooked meal on your private lanai
- Bathroom - half bath tub / shower combination
Napili Shores Resort features:
- Two swimming pools (one ocean front)
- Cable television
- Complimentary parking (there is no parking directly behind I building)
- Stairs only - no elevators - all buildings are two stories
- Gas Barbecue facilities
- Breakfast or lunch at the picturesque Gazebo Restaurant
- Kitchen 5315 is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Coin operated self service laundry room
- Shuffle board court
- On site water sports equipment rental store
- This resort is a non-smoking facility
The resort charges a $75.00 plus tax check in fee and is collected at the front desk upon arrival.
A private lanai provides the ideal spot to enjoy your morning breakfast or to lounge and watch our cherished humpback whales "breech and fluke" with their young before their annual migration back to Alaska each spring. This southwest facing vantage comes "alive" late on most afternoons as the sun dips below the horizon and illuminates the skies with all of the oranges and reds on the palate.
You will be only a few steps to the water's edge and enjoy the ocean's tranquil lullaby each night of your stay. A few more steps will take you to the white sand beach that border the tranquil waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Many of our locals come to Napili Beach nightly to enjoy the perfect place for a particularly peaceful sunset experience.
From the beginning of your Napili stay, the Spirit of Aloha will embrace you and lure you back.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-200-705-6384-01 / TA-200-705-6384-01
Parcel Number 4300_20610145
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.