**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission every day to Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Pirates Voyage Dinner and Show (Feb - Dec). For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (Memorial Day - Labor Day)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See additional info in the Xplorie Details section below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Screened in back porch
- Ocean view from covered front porch
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- 2 minute walk to the beach
- Oceanfront community with 145 acres of meticulously manicured grounds with a ½ mile of sandy beaches, 24 hour gated security, several onsite restaurants, and much more
- Access to to the Windermere by the Sea pool and the Beach Club pool between North and South Hampton
- 50,000 sq ft state-of-the-art Sports & Health Club can be accessed for an additional cost of $15/day for those over the age of 16
- Complimentary shuttle service within the resort as well as to and from Tanger Outlet Center and Walmart, which are located approximately ¾ mile from the resort
- Resort is minutes away from Restaurant Row, the Pirates Voyage Show, and Carolina Opry, and is only 15 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Nakita - We're so happy you enjoyed the condo and your experience with us. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Carrie - we're sorry you encountered these issues. Regarding the noise next door, you should have definitely called onsite security and reported them. We've never had anyone else complain about noise there, so this is a first. Kingston values their family-friendly reputation, and I know security would have arrived quickly because of that. I have to say I'm confused by your comment about the beach access: This condo is well within walking distance given that you can see the ocean from the front porch. Regardless, again, we're sorry you encountered issues during your stay, but they are definitely not the norm for this unit.
We're so happy you enjoyed the condo and your stay, Janice. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!