**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation/the name on the rental agreement must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to the Pirate's Voyage Dinner & Show and the Barefoot Queen Riverboat Dinner Cruise (excluding January). For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (Memorial Day - Labor Day)! See additional info in the Xplorie Details section below.
Gorgeous 2 BR / 2 BA condo in Windermere by the Sea at Kingston Plantation. It's on the second row, and you can see the ocean from the front porch! This unit is on the second floor, so you will have to climb a small flight of stairs to get to it.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Screened in back porch
- Ocean view from covered front porch
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- 2 minute walk to the beach
- Oceanfront community with 145 acres of meticulously manicured grounds with a ½ mile of sandy beaches, 24 hour gated security, several onsite restaurants, and much more
- Access to the Windermere by the Sea pool and the Beach Club pool between North and South Hampton
- Resort is minutes away from Restaurant Row, the Pirates Voyage Show, and Carolina Opry, and is only 15 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk
More info is emailed between booking and arrival.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, your group may choose to go to Broadway Grand Prix in the morning (one person is free) and then attend the Pirate's Voyage Dinner & Show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (843) 865-6525