Looking for a comfortable & relaxing creek house from which to launch your explorations of the award-winning city of Charleston by car or boat? We invite you to stay at the dog friendly Creek House, which is located just across the road from the Shem Creek Boat Landing in Mt. Pleasant and a walkable distance from many great restaurants, coffee shops & boutiques. This 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom home provides its guests with terrific views of Shem Creek. Watch the marsh grasses sway, take in the smells of pluff mud and leave your worries on the doorstep. Bring your boat, kayak or floating device of choice -- guests are welcome to use the Shem Creek Boat Landing and explore the local waterways by boat (including venturing along the Intracoastal Waterway or boating to a downtown Charleston, Isle of Palms or other local marinas for dinner in this food-centric city). Perfect for Stand Up Paddle boarders! Walk to Vintage Coffee in the morning for a fresh brewed cup of Joe!
The Creek House is a perfect location for visitors attending the Cooper River Bridge Run, the Mt. Pleasant Farmer's Market, local Charleston weddings, College of Charleston or Citadel graduation, or just a fun week in the # 1 city in the U.S.! Please note - parties or events are not permitted at the home, as the Creek House is tucked away in a nice, quiet residential neighborhood and we’d like to stay here! :)
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8):
- King size bed
- Marsh views
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
Guest bedroom #1
- Queen size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Dresser & closet
- Ceiling fan
Guest bedroom #2
- Full size bed
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
The living room has a queen-sized sofa bed.
- Very easy check-in process! A door code will be provided to you in advance of your stay. This door code will work on the front door lock only for the length of your stay and will expire automatically on your checkout. No keys are used -- you can share this door code with everyone in your party.
- Hardwood floors throughout much of the house.
- Peaceful & cozy den with cable TV and views of Shem Creek.
- Large dining table seats 8.
- Upright piano.
- Walkable distance to many neighborhood restaurants, coffee shops, bars & shops.
- Outdoor BBQ grill
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for additional charge (subject to availability).
Guests enter this single story home by walking up the sidewalk in the front yard to the front door. Once you enter the front door, you will find the dining room with hardwood floors, an upright piano and a large dining table; a den with comfortable couches, large screen TV and views of Shem Creek; a full bathroom with shower; a kitchen with a stove, refrigerator, sink and essential kitchenware; a seating area with a queen-sized sofa bed and a hallway that leads to a full bathroom (with a combined shower & tub) and three bedrooms. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate. Space available for a small boat and trailer.
As with each of our iTrip Vacations Charleston properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. The beds at Creek House will be fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of 3 towels (bath towel, hand towel & wash cloth) for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Creek House is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
Please also note that there is an office located within the detached garage. The garage is not part of the Creek House rental and guests of Creek House will share the driveway with the office. You may see other people entering and leaving that office in the garage. Please respect their space & privacy.
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
* Voted the "South's Best City" in 2017 by Southern Living magazine
############## About Our Properties ##############
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome treats
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets. Freshly laundered towels are waiting for you, too!
We’re glad you enjoyed the home but we’re sorry you had hot water issues. We did check in with you and you replied “no problems- place is lovely” so we’re disappointed to discover later that you had a hot water issue. We do make it clear that we want to know if our guests have any issues as we want everyone to have a great stay. We would have taken a look at the hot water situation. Sadly we can’t do anything a week after you check out and notify us by leaving a 4 star review.
Glad you had a fun visit! The backyard and fire pit are a real treat! We just installed it so I need to add the photos so everyone can enjoy it! Steven
Thank you Margie! You are welcome. We love it when our guests find a great match for all members of their family including the furry ones! Steven
We happy we you enjoyed your home away from home.
Thank you Anne! We also love being able to walk to breakfast, lunch or dinner. Its so easy! Steven
Thank you Katherine. Sounds like a great time was had exploring all the local delights around the Creek House!