***NOT PET FRIENDLY - HOA RESTRICTED***
A quaint 1st floor condo situated in a quiet, well taken care of community. Plenty of space to relax after a long day of hiking or golf with a fully equipped kitchen and dining room. Split floor plan allows for privacy to work from home, meditate, or unwind.
Lounge on the back patio to enjoy a tranquil view of one of the community pools while eating a meal cooked on the gas BBQ grill (located in the pool area). Or, sit inside on a rainy or hot day playing games around the large dining room table. A perfect place for a family or group of friends to hang out when not exploring all the Phoenix Valley has to offer!
Please note, no pets are allowed. HOA also requires the rental length to be no less than 30 days, so stays shorter than that can not be accommodated.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- King size bed
- Private bathroom with double sink vanity
- Night stands with reading lamps
- 32” TV with cable
- Ceiling fan
- Queen size bed
- Twin trundle bed
- 32” TV with cable
- Ceiling fan
- Community pools and hot tubs, open 10am - 10pm
- Each bathroom comes with one set of travel size amenities: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and bar soap
- Kitchen with all major appliances and drip coffee maker (dish soap and dishwasher pods provided)
- Dining room with table: comfortably seats 6
- Kitchen/Dining bar area: seats 3
- Washer and Dryer (laundry pods provided)
- Baby/kid friendly: pack and play, booster seat, and kids’ toys available for use; for additional baby gear needed for your stay, please visit https://www.babyquip.com/lisa233?a=065d403
- Parking: Assigned covered - 1, additional uncovered parking available
- Quiet, peaceful community
- Easy access to popular nearby hiking trails
- Many restaurants with varying cuisine close by
- Fountain of the Sun Country Club/Alta Mesa Golf Club: 5-10 minutes
- Superstition Springs Mall: 10 minutes
- Boeing/Falcon Field: 10 minutes
- Usery Mountain Regional Park/Superstition Mountains: 15-25 minutes
- i.d.e.a Museum: 20 minutes
- Salt River Tubing: 20 minutes
- Downtown Gilbert: 20 minutes
- Cubs Spring Training Stadium: 20 minutes
This property is professionally managed - all check-in and reservation information will come via email from an iTrip email address.
Property Name: Sunny Villa
TPT #: 21377178
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Must be at least 25 years old to book and cannot book for someone under 25 without staying at the property for the duration of the booking.
- NO smoking allowed
- NO pets allowed
- NO events, parties or large gatherings
- Any damages that occur during stay must be reported
- All guests shall obey all local and state laws during their stay
- Exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises or to any of the neighboring properties, and any other acts that interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises will not be tolerated
- All linens and towels are provided. Any lost or damaged linens and towels will be charged to the guest.
- Must leave home in substantially the same condition, neat and tidy, as it was found.
- Using the property address as a mailing address is strictly prohibited. Any tenant that needs to receive mail while staying at the property will obtain a private mailbox elsewhere to receive their mail.
- No compensation given for temporary outages of electricity, gas, water, cable, and/or internet service. All efforts will be made to restore as soon as possible.
- Report any maintenance issues. No refunds will be made for maintenance including, but not limited to, heating/AC, appliances, and TVs.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services; or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owner’s intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property nor does the owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (480) 660-6535