|Main Floor Master en Suite King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Queen|
|Kids Room Twin Bunk Twin|
Custom home with mountain views on over half an acre! This pristine homes upgraded features include hardwood floors, granite counter tops, upgraded cabinets, wood trim, a fireplace, an office nook and a bonus room upstairs.
Enjoy the views of the local mountain ranges on the covered, full length patios in the front and back.
New home in subdivision close to Ridley’s, downtown McCall, and Payette Lake. Close to ID-55 to drive South to Tamarack Ski Resort or North West to Brundage Mountain (best powder in Idaho)!
4 BR/2.5 BA - Sleeps 9
- Bdrm#1 Main Floor Master Bedroom en Suite with King bed, dual vanity, walk-in shower, walk-in closet w/ hangers and luggage rack
- Bdrm#2 2nd Floor Queen Bedroom with built in desk, walk-in closet w/ hangers and luggage rack
- Bdrm#3 2nd Floor Queen Bedroom with closet, luggage rack, 2 nights stands, and closet w/ hangers
- Bdrm#4 2nd Floor Bunk Room with Twin over Twin Bunk Bed and Single Twin, large walk-in closet w/ hangers, and luggage
Main floor 1/2 bathroom off of laundry room
2nd Level Full Bathroom next to loft living room
• 2 Separate Living Spaces
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and all kitchen necessities (plates, bowls, cups, silverware, cooking instruments, pots & pans, etc.)
• Smart TV's with streaming via your streaming service subscriptions (Main Floor Living Room, Master Bedroom, & Loft Living Room)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Quality linens + terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Auto Drip Coffee maker + Single Cup Keurig
• Laundry Room w/ Washer + Dryer
• Gas fireplace (main floor living room)
• Hair dryers
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Foxridge Cabin and enter the home with your secure electronic door lock code for your stay!
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a couple days.
* A welcome gift