Looking for comfort and serenity in the woods? Look no further! You will feel nothing but Serenity at Gabi! This single leveled home is nestled in a tree-filled and quiet neighborhood minutes from Payette Lake and downtown McCall.
Wake up & enjoy the peaceful surroundings on the back or front deck! The back deck features Adirondack chairs to kick back and relax after a day of hiking, boating, or mountain biking in the warmer months, an outdoor dining table (seats 6), and a Weber BBQ! The backyard is fully fenced to allow your littles to run around and enjoy the outdoors without leaving the comfort of the home. The front deck features outdoor rocking chairs perfect for enjoying the crisp mountain air every morning. In the colder months, enjoy the wood burning fireplace while cuddling up and enjoying a hot cup of coffee, hot cocoa, or tea.
The living room features a large sofa with electronic reclining capabilities, a single recliner, and a swivel chair. Find board games and a smart tv for the group to enjoy as well.
Each bedroom features quality linens on the beds and the towels are plush in both bathrooms!
4 BR/2 BA- Sleeps 8
• Bdrm #1 Master en Suite with QUEEN Bed, nightstands and lamps on both sides of bed, walk-in closet with hangers to store clothing, and dresser. Master en Suite Bathroom features dual vanity sinks, a walk-in shower, AND it's very own heat for those chilly winter mornings in the mountains.
• Bdrm #2 Front Bdrm QUEEN Bed
• Bdrm #3 Middle Bdrm QUEEN Bed
. Bdrm #4 Bunk room Twin over Twin (100 LB weight limit)
• Pack n Play for children 2 years old and under
Full bathroom outside of Bdrm #3 and living space with shower/tub combo
Idaho is all about the outdoors and this home is in close proximity to ALL the offerings! Drive or bike 4.4 miles to Ponderosa State Park and enjoy spectacular views of Payette Lake and the surrounding mountain ranges. Drive 16 minutes/9.7 miles to Brundage Mountain Resort and enjoy the "BEST SNOW IN IDAHO."
• Off-street parking on driveway
• TV with streaming availability
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (side by side refrigerator & freezer with ice maker & filtered water, oven & glass stovetop, microwave, & dishwasher) with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware, etc.)
• Auto drip coffee maker
• Tea kettle
• Crock pot
• Air Conditioning & Heat
• Wood Burning Stove Fireplace (Please note: Firewood is not provided. You may pick up firewood in McCall at gas stations, May Hardware, and any grocery store.)
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Laundry room with Washer & Dryer
• Hair dryer
• High Chair & Booster Seat
• Pack 'n Play/Portable Crib
• Board games!
PLEASE NOTE: There are security cameras on the premises outdoors - back patio, front door, and driveway.
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Serenity at Gabi and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991