Back up to the Golf Course. Amazing Sunsets!
This is your perfect home for month to month rentals! 30 minimum stay
Welcome to this 3 Bedroom + Den stunner that backs up to the golf course in a coveted Maricopa community! This home is all you need for an amazing getaway in the Arizona desert. Inside you will find an inviting open kitchen and living area to enjoy time with your friends and family. Shoot a few games of pool in the large family room. If you are working remotely you have a full office for maximum space and privacy! The backyard has you covered for all events and seasons. Relax poolside on hot summer days while you grill up a meal on the built-in gas barbecue grill, wind down with an Arizona sunset with your open view on the golf course. This backyard has everything you need! You will not want to leave this home!
With a short drive you will find yourself at some amazing local attractions. You can test your luck at Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino, take in a soccer match at the Phoenix Rising stadium, watch a race at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park, play a round of championship golf, or enjoy many of the nearby hiking trails. You are close to everything you need for your Arizona experience.
Great for Families, Remote workers, winter travelers, or if you are waiting for your new build to finish construction! One step inside and you will feel right at home!
- King Size Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Walk-in Closet
- Queen Size Bed
- Shared Bathroom
- Queen Size Bed
- Shared Bath
- Pool Table
- 2 Smart Televisions
- Coffee Makers – Drip and Keurig (fully stocked)
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Washer and Dryer
- Self Check-in
- Pool Table
- Heated Swimming pool - (Mid Oct-Mid April heated pool extra fee)
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino (6 miles)
- The Duke at Rancho El Dorado Golf Course (2 miles)
- Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club (6 miles)
- Phoenix Rising Stadium (16 miles)
- Wildhorse Pass Motor Sports Park (16 miles)
- Whirlwind Golf Club (17 miles)
- South Mountain Park (24 miles)
- Arizona Diamondbacks and Phoenix Suns (33 miles)
- Arizona State University (30 miles)
- Phoenix Airport (30 miles)
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* No sex offenders
* Property Tax License #21415820
Frequently Asked Questions
No Parties Allowed
Candle burning is not permitted in the home. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Wood burning fires only in firepit. For charcoal grill, do not grill directly next to stucco wall. Ensure grill is moved out away from home structure. The woodburning fireplace inside the home is for decorative purposes only. Do not light candles or burn wood in the fireplaceFAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age!UTILITIES
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet (wifi) service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.NONSMOKING UNIT
Smoking is strictly prohibited within 20 feet of the property. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 6 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises. Service animals must be disclosed with proper documentation
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- All garage openers are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $150.00 charge per garage opener if not returned within 2 weeks of check-out date.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
You may park in the garage and in the driveway. Please do not park in the street.
No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs.
Please remember that you are renting a private home. Please treat it with the same respect you would like shown in your own home.
Quiet Hours are 10pm - 7am daily
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (480) 586-9096