|Queen Guest Room Queen|
|Two Twins or King Guest Room Twin (2)|
|Living room sofa sleeper|
Look no further for a fantastic family friendly beach getaway - The Sea Turtle is it! This 3 bedroom/2 bathroom house has everything you'll need to enjoy modern Florida living. The home was updated with all new furnishings, inside and out, as of October 2020. Inside, you'll appreciate the comfortable beds and ample seating, as well as thoughtful amenities including a TV in every room, dining for six, and a work space. Outside, you'll feel as if you and your companions are the only guests at an exclusive tropical resort. The perimeter of the property is surrounded by lush foliage, offering the utmost in privacy and beauty. The open air lanai is equipped with nearly every outdoor amenity including a heated (and chilled - for our summer guests!) saltwater pool, a fire pit, an outdoor shower, plus yard games like corn hole and bocce ball. You only want to go inside to sleep! (Or maybe not since the lounge chairs are incredibly comfy!) With its cozy yet open gathering areas, both indoors and out, you will be amazed how quickly The Sea Turtle will feel like home and make you want to return year after year. The home includes:
- Queen bed in the master with ensuite bathroom and lanai access
- Queen guest bedroom
- Two twin XL beds with option to convert to king in second guest bedroom
- Full guest bathroom with walk-in shower
- Fully-equipped kitchen and breakfast bar
- Dining room area
- Living area with large, flat screen tv
- High speed internet (200Mbps)
- 2 car garage w/washer & dryer and secondary fridge
- Heated and chilled saltwater pool
- Large, private lanai w/sun loungers
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor lounge seating w/fire pit
- Cornhole boards and bocce ball
- Gas grill
- Beach gear including towels, chairs, umbrella, canopy, wagon, sand toys, and beach towels
When you're ready to venture out from your private oasis, The Sea Turtle's location is perfect for walking to a number of restaurants and shopping options, and it offers easy access to beaches, supermarkets, and northward to the attractions in downtown Naples (see "Proximity to Points of Interest" below for details). In the garage you will find everything you need for your beach excursions: beach chairs, umbrella, beach canopy, sand toys and games, and a wagon to haul everything.
Note: Owner will consider allowing guests to bring a dog into the home; however, you must share size and breed to ensure it is covered by the owner’s insurance policy. A non-refundable pet fee is also required.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 2.1 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.3 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 3.2 mi to Winterberry Public Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 3.8 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 0.3 mi to Publix
- 0.8 mi to Winn Dixie
Restaurants and Shopping
- 0.2 mi to The Speakeasy (restaurant and bar)
- 0.4 mi to Marco Town Center Mall (Marco Island Brewery, Crazy Flamingo and great beach shops!)
- 0.5 mi to Island Plaza (Davide's, Beall's Outlet, CVS and more!)
- 0.7 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Deep Lagoon (brand new restaurant) Butterfly Beach, Revival Yoga and many more!)
- 1.2 mi to Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill
- 1.5 mi to Doreen's Cup of Joe and Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
- 2.2 mi to Snook Inn and Olde Marco
- 2.5 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!)
- 0.2 mi to Walgreens
- 0.3 mi to Starbucks
- 1.0 mi to Rose Marina
- 3.1 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 16 mito Downtown Naples
- 45 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
We receive a lot of reviews and this is the most comprehensive I can remember getting. Thank you so much for providing a detailed writeup of the house from a guest's (and dog owner's) perspective. We appreciate you leaving the crate for future guests and thank you for already booking your return visit for 2022. We look forward to hosting you and your family again!
Thank you for your review! You summed up this house perfectly for future guests and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you book with us again!
Thanks!!! We are glad you enjoyed the house and its great location. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope you will book with us again.