|King guest room King|
|Guest room Queen Twin|
Welcome to the Blue Paradise - get ready to make amazing memories at this one-of-a-kind island getaway! Its cul-de-sac location on one of Marco's famed canals offers a tranquil and relaxing setting for a true escape. The home's split floor plan is ideal for families or friends traveling together in groups, as it offers privacy for the sleeping quarters while providing multiple, centrally-located gathering spaces that offer something for everyone. The entertainment room, complete with bar and wine fridge, billiards table and large flat-screen TV, rivals the best sports bar in town as a high-energy space to gather for some friendly competition or to grab a beer and catch a game. The cozy TV room, just past the kitchen, is a perfect for a snack, kick ing your feet up and catching your show - or catnap in the recliner. But when it comes to Florida living, the true test is the outdoor space and The Blue Paradise absolutely aces this one! The screened-in lanai is accessible from the TV room, the dining room (that seats 6+) and the master bedroom. It is equipped everything one could hope for - bar seating with a pass-through window to the kitchen, an outdoor dining area, a lounge area with ample seating and a gas fire pit, as well as a gas grill. All that before even stepping outside to the blue sparkling pool and pool deck - complete with chairs, loungers and a manatee fountain - or to the dock beyond.
The Blue Paradise is a haven for boaters and anglers alike! It's a quick ride out to the Gulf and open water. For avid anglers, the dock has fishing lights and a cleaning station. Grill up your fresh catch on the lanai's gas grill. Even if you're not into catching fish, enjoy the beauty of nature all around you, including the dolphins and manatees that frequent the Marco canals. The lush tropical landscaping on the property offers privacy as well as a bounty of produce like avocados and lemons for those lucky guests visiting during the summer season. Whether you spend every minute of your vacation at The Blue Paradise or you venture to the beach, the home is fully equipped with nearly everything you need, including towels, chairs, an umbrella, a cooler and a wagon to haul everything. Just pack a toothbrush and your swimsuit!
Note: Dogs will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Guest must disclose the size and breed and get approval before booking; (limit one dog per booking). A non-refunable pet will be assessed which must be paid prior to arrival and will be $25/night. If a guest brings a dog without first getting approval, the nightly rate will double to $50/night.
***Construction has begun as of late December 2021 across the canal from the home.
The Blue Paradise includes:
- Primary king bedroom w/large flat screen TV, two walk-in closets, ensuite bath w/dual sinks & walk-in shower; lanai access
- Guest room with king bed, flat-screen TV & water views.
- Second guest room with a queen bed and a twin bed, desk, ample drawer and hanging space.
- Full guest bathroom w dual sinks and pool lanai access
- Half bathroom
- Entertainment area with bar, wine fridge, billiards table, and large TV
- Indoor dining area with expandable table seating, wall-mounted fireplace and coffee nook
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
TV room with leather sofa and recliner, large TV and lanai access.
- Screened-in lanai with bar, dining and lounge seating; fire pit and gas grill
- Heated pool w/chairs and sun loungers (complimentary heat to 85 degrees Nov. 20-Apr. 30)
- High speed internet
- Washer & dryer
- Boat dock w/fish cleaning station (lift not available for guest use but guests may tie boats to the dock).
- Beach gear including beach chairs, umbrellas, beach cart, towels, & cooler
- Two car garage
- Cul-de-sac location
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 3.3 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 3.6 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 3.7 mi to Winterberry Beach Public Access Point (paid parking available)
- 4.3 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 2.4 mi to Publix
- 2.0 mi to Winn Dixie
Restaurants and Shopping
- 1.5 mi to Speakeasy Restaurant
- 1.6 mi to Marco Town Center Mall (Marco Island Brewery, Crazy Flamingo and many more!)
- 1.8 mi Island Plaza (Davide's, Beall's Outlet, CVS and more!)
- 2.0 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Butterfly Beach, Revival Yoga and many more!)
- 3.0 mi to Snook Inn and Olde Marco
- 3.9 mi to JW Marriot Marco Island (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!)
- 1.6 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 2.2 mi to Rose Marina
- 3.5 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 17 mi to Downtown Naples
- 46 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden gem in Southwest Florida.
What a wonderful review!!!! Thank you so much for sharing and glad to hear you enjoyed the house and your time in it. We look forward to your return visit!