|Living room sleeper Sofa Queen|
This stunning one bedroom Riverside Club condo is all about stylish waterfront living! The exterior entry and open-air stairway make it possible to avoid any enclosed public spaces when accessing this top floor unit (an elevator is available). Inside, you'll be wowed by the open, airy space and magazine-worthy look and feel. The unit has been updated from top to bottom and the beautiful finishes and sumptuous decor are sure to impress. From the beautifully dressed king bed, to the sparkling kitchen and chic living room - complete with a fireplace - no detail has been overlooked in offering guests an experience rivaling that of any five-star resort.
Enjoy breathtaking views of one of the pool areas and the Marco River from most spaces inside the condo as well as from the screened-in lanai. The lanai is the perfect place to catch the morning sunrise, watch dolphins play all day, and wave to boat traffic while enjoying a meal or a cocktail. It also makes an outstanding office for anyone utilizing the condo's high speed internet to "work from home."
All you need to pack for a stay at this condo is a swimsuit and a toothbrush because it's fully stocked and equipped with everything you need including:
- Bedroom with king bed and flat screen TV
- Updated bathroom with walk-in shower and separate vanity area
- Bright living area w/flat screen TV and fireplace
- Fully-equipped, renovated kitchen
- Dining area
- Washer & dryer in the unit
- Fine linens and towels
- Beach chairs, umbrella and cooler
- Private lanai w/stunning views of the Marco River
- High speed WiFi
The Riverside Club includes:
- Two heated pools
- Two hot tubs
- Marina with snacks, beverages, and boating/fishing needs
- Fishing piers
- Boat docks
- Walking path along the river
- Three tennis courts
- Shuffle board courts
- BBQ grill area
- Social room and activities (may be closed due to COVID-19)
* You are required to register at the Manager’s Office upon arrival and pay a $30 fee.
The Riverside Club's location is ideal for guests looking to walk to shopping in Olde Marco as well as some of the most popular restaurants on the island, including the Snook Inn, Marek's, Cafe de Marco, Lee Be Fish Co, Old Marco Pub, and Zaza's Kitchen. See "Proximity to Points of Interest" below for precise distances.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 2.4 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 3.0 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 3.9 mi to Winterberry Ave Public Beach Access Point (paid parking nearby)
- 4.3 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 1.2 mi to Publix
- 1.4 mi to Winn Dixie
Restaurants and Shopping
- 300 ft to ZAZA Kitchen and Old Marco Pub
- 600 ft to Marek’s Bar & Bistro
- 0.3 mi to the shops, galleries and restaurants in Olde Marco (Local Color Art Gallery, Lee Be Fish Co & many more!)
- 0.3 mi to The Snook Inn
- 0.6 mi to Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill
- 0.9 mi to Joey D's
- 1.5 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Butterfly Beach & many more!)
- 2 mi to Doreen's Cup of Joe and Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
- 3.2 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s & many more!!!)
- 0.4 mi to Rose Marina
- 1 mi to CVS
- 1.2 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 4 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 18 mi to Downtown Naples
- 46 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for being great guests! Look forward to you staying with us again!
Thank you so much for that wonderful review! It was a pleasure hosting you and your husband and we are so glad you enjoyed all the condo has to offer. The owners did a wonderful job decorating it and it truly looks as good in person as it does in the pictures. We look forward to your return visit!!!!