This beautifully updated one bedroom Riverside Club condo is all about luxurious waterfront living! The exterior entry and open-air stairway, steps from the front door, make it possible to avoid any enclosed public spaces when accessing this second floor unit (an elevator is available). Inside, you'll be wowed by the open, airy spaces and the high-end finishes and decor. The entire unit has been updated with no expense spared and no detail overlooked, providing guests a top-notch experience rivaling that of any five-star resort. The additional windows unique to this corner unit offer sweeping water views from nearly every room inside, as well as from the screened-in lanai. The lanai is the perfect place to catch the morning sunrise, watch dolphins play all day, and wave to boat traffic while enjoying a meal or a cocktail. It also makes an outstanding office for anyone utilizing the condo's high speed internet to "work from home."
All you need to pack for a stay at this condo is a swimsuit and a toothbrush because it's fully stocked and equipped with everything you need including:
- King bedroom w/flatscreen TV
- Updated bathroom with walk-in shower and separate vanity area
- Washer & dryer in the unit
- High-end linens and towels
- Bright living area w/flat screen TV and Queen sofa bed
- High speed WiFi
- Fully-equipped, renovated kitchen
- Dining area
- Beach chairs, umbrella and cooler
- Fishing poles
- Private lanai w/stunning views of the Marco River and Jolley Bridge
The Riverside Club includes:
- Two heated pools
- Two hot tubs
- Marina with snacks, beverages, and boating/fishing needs
- Fishing piers
- Boat docks
- Walking path along the river
- Three tennis courts
- Shuffle board courts
- BBQ grill area
- Social room and activities (may be closed due to COVID-19)
* You are required to register at the Manager’s Office upon arrival and pay a $30 fee.
The Riverside Club's location is ideal for guests looking to walk to shopping in Olde Marco as well as some of the most popular restaurants on the island, including the Snook Inn, Marek's, Cafe de Marco, Lee Be Fish Co, Old Marco Pub, and Zaza's Kitchen. See "Proximity to Points of Interest" below for precise distances.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 2.4 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 3.0 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 3.9 mi to Winterberry Ave Public Beach Access Point (paid parking nearby)
- 4.3 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 1.2 mi to Publix
- 1.4 mi to Winn Dixie
Restaurants and Shopping
- 300 ft to ZAZA Kitchen and Old Marco Pub
- 600 ft to Marek’s Bar & Bistro
- 0.3 mi to the shops, galleries and restaurants in Olde Marco (Local Color Art Gallery, Lee Be Fish Co & many more!)
- 0.3 mi to The Snook Inn
- 0.6 mi to Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill
- 0.9 mi to Joey D's
- 1.5 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Butterfly Beach, Revival Yoga & many more!)
- 2 mi to Doreen's Cup of Joe and Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
- 3.2 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s & many more!!!)
- 0.4 mi to Rose Marina
- 1 mi to CVS
- 1.2 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 4 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 18 mi to Downtown Naples
- 46 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
You are welcome and thank you for that wonderful review! So happy to hear you enjoyed the condo and the work our cleaners and inspector did to get it ready for your arrival. The owners did a great job decorating and outfitting the condo for guests and the view from the lanai is amazing. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Marco Island!
Thank you for your wonderful review! The owners have done a great job furnishing the condo and thinking of everything guests could need (or want) for a relaxing vacation. The proximity to some of the finest restaurants on the Island is a major plus (Snook Inn, Smith House, Marek's, Cafe de Marco, Olde Marco Pub, ZaZa's). And the view, as you aptly pointed out, is heaven. Please come stay with us again!
So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return visit! I never get tired going over to inspect the condo for our next guests and taking in that wonderful view of the Marco River and Jolley Bridge. It is truly spectacular.