|Living Room Queen Sofa Sleeper Sofa Queen|
***11/10/2022 - One pool (of two) is operational as of 11/10/22. The second pool and both spas are currently offline due to the storm surge from Hurricane Ian. There is no estimate when the second pool or spas will be be back online. Please note there will be no refunds if you book, and the pool and spa are not operational for your stay.***
This beautifully appointed one bedroom Riverside Club condo offers waterfront living at its finest! The exterior entry and open-air stairway, make it possible to avoid any enclosed public spaces when accessing this third floor unit (an elevator is available). Inside, you will appreciate the beautifully updated furnishings and decor while marveling at the incredible views of the Marco River and the Jolley Bridge. The lanai is the perfect place to catch the morning sunrise, watch dolphins play all day, and wave to boat traffic while enjoying a meal or a cocktail. It also makes an outstanding office for anyone utilizing the condo's high speed internet to "work from home." If the beautiful outdoor scenery is distracting from work duties, take advantage of the stylish and functional work space in the bedroom.
All you need to pack for a stay at this condo is a swimsuit and a toothbrush because it's fully stocked and equipped with everything you need including:
- King bedroom w/desk, ample storage and flat screen TV
- Updated bathroom with walk-in shower and separate vanity area
- Bright living area w/flat screen TV and Queen sofa bed
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Washer and Dryer in-unit
- High speed WiFi
- Beach chairs, umbrella and cooler
- Private lanai w/stunning views of the Marco River
The Riverside Club includes:
- Two heated pools
- Two hot tubs
- Marina with snacks, beverages, and boating/fishing needs
- Fishing piers
- Boat docks
- Walking path along the river
- Three tennis courts
- Shuffle board courts
- BBQ grill area
- Social room and activities (may be closed due to COVID-19)
* You are required to register at the Manager’s Office upon arrival and pay a registration fee.
**NOTE (4/21/22): windows, sliders, front doors, balcony cages are being removed and reinstalled; the building is also being painted. The work in B building begins April 25, 2022, and will progress alphabetically: C building then D, E, etc.) and could go through Fall 2022. Work may be noisy and disruptive at times and please reach out for further information.
The Riverside Club's location is ideal for guests looking to walk to shopping in Olde Marco as well as some of the most popular restaurants on the island, including the Snook Inn, The Smith House, Cafe de Marco, Lee Be Fish Co, Old Marco Pub, and Zaza's Kitchen. See "Proximity to Points of Interest" below for precise distances.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 2.4 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 3.0 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 3.9 mi to Winterberry Ave Public Beach Access Point (paid parking nearby)
- 4.3 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 1.2 mi to Publix
- 1.4 mi to Winn Dixie
Restaurants and Shopping
- 300 ft to ZAZA Kitchen and Old Marco Pub
- 600 ft to Marek’s Bar & Bistro
- 0.3 mi to the shops, galleries and restaurants in Olde Marco (Local Color Art Gallery, Lee Be Fish Co, The Smith House & many more!)
- 0.3 mi to The Snook Inn
- 0.6 mi to Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill
- 0.9 mi to Joey D's
- 1.5 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Butterfly Beach, Revival Yoga & many more!)
- 2 mi to Doreen's Cup of Joe and Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
- 3.2 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s & many more!!!)
- 0.4 mi to Rose Marina
- 1 mi to CVS
- 1.2 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 4 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 18 mi to Downtown Naples
- 46 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Thank you so much for that wonderful review! We loved hearing that you enjoyed Marco Island and your time in the condo. Please visit us again!!!
What a wonderful review and thank you for sharing your experience! I give my wife credit for designing it and the owners for trusting her to do a great job and ensuring guests have everything they need for a great stay. The location is close to some of the best bars and restaurants on Marco and the screened in lanai is great for watching dolphin and boats pass by while enjoying a relaxing breeze. Please book with us again and you can do so directly through iTrip Vacations!