|Guest Queen (2)|
Enjoy your tropical island getaway in this charming and beautifully decorated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Marco Island vacation rental condo that sleeps six. As part of the Olde Marco Island Inn & Suites, this upscale unit boasts access to luxurious resort amenities such as a large heated pool and sun deck with spa, beautiful gardens and garage parking. The exterior entry and open-air stairway (elevator available) make it possible to avoid any enclosed public spaces when accessing this third floor unit. Inside, you'll be wowed by the open, airy spaces, the updated kitchen and coastal contemporary decor. Start your day with coffee on the large and extended lanai before exploring the nearby boutiques and bistros or venturing toward the shore to choose from a variety of on-the-water adventures that Marco Island has to offer. All you need to pack for a stay at this condo is a swimsuit and a toothbrush because it's fully stocked and equipped with everything you need including:
- King bedroom w/flat screen TV (cable) and ensuite bathroom
- Guest room w/two queen beds, flat screen TV (Amazon Fire TV) & ensuite bath
- Bright living area w/flat screen TV (cable)
- Fully-equipped, renovated kitchen
- Dining area w/seating for six
- High speed WiFi
- Large, private lanai
- Complimentary beach umbrella, chairs, and cooler
Property Services & Amenities:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Award-winning gardens
- Coin-operated laundry
- Complimentary parking
- Massages (by appointment)
- Bicycle rentals
- Nearby boat rentals available
- Bistro Soleil — creative French cuisine and seafood specialties
- The Collection at Olde Marco — featuring casual dining and shopping
The condo's location is ideal for guests looking to walk to shopping in Olde Marco as well as some of the most popular restaurants on the island, including Smith House, The Snook Inn, Marek's, Cafe de Marco, Lee Be Fish Co, Old Marco Pub, and Zaza's Kitchen. See "Proximity to Points of Interest" below for precise distances.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 3.1 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 3.3 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 4.3 mi to Winterberry Ave Public Beach Access Point (paid parking nearby)
- 4.8 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 1.7 mi to Publix
- 1.8 mi to Winn Dixie
Restaurants and Shopping
- 300 ft to the shops, galleries and restaurants in Olde Marco (Local Color Art Gallery, Smith House, Lee Be Fish Co, Cafe De Marco & many more!)
- 900 ft to The Snook Inn
- 0.3 mi to Marek’s Bar & Bistro
- 0.3 mi to Old Marco Pub
- 0.4 mi to Zaza's Kitchen
- 3.6 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s & many more!!!)
- 0.2 mi to Dolphin Cove Marina
- 0.9 mi to Rose Marina
- 1.5 mi to CVS
- 1.6 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 18 mi to Downtown Naples
- 47 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Thank you for your review! Regarding the supplies, it is in our rental agreement that we provide a starter pack so guests have provisions before they make a trip to the grocery store. To answer you question as to why not more, it's one of space: our cleaners clean multiple homes daily and have to haul cleaning staff, supplies and equipment from home to home. We have benchmarked our starter pack vs. other professional property management companies on the Island and I am pleased to report that we provide as much and, in most cases, more than anyone else. For those wanting more than the standard starter pack, we are amenable if guests notify us at time of booking and will be charged for it accordingly.
We appreciate your review and so glad you enjoyed your girls getaway at Olde Marco Inn! We look forward to your return trip and thank you for booking with us.
Thank you for your review! It is a great pool area and I am glad you were able to enjoy it fully. The location is incredibly convenient with all of the bars and restaurants that are within walking distance. We look forward to your return visit!
What a wonderful review and thank you so much for sharing! The location of this condo is a gem as there are great bars and nine restaurants within easy walking distance. You could spend days here just going back and forth between the pool and restaurants without ever having to get in a car. Also, with one of the Marinas close by, you can rent a boat or a jet ski and have quick access to the Gulf of Mexico. We are so glad you enjoyed your time in the condo and look forward to your return visit.