|Master Suite King|
|Guestroom 1 King|
|Guestroom 2 Queen|
|Guestroom 3 w/Twin Bunk Bed & Ensuite Half Bath Queen Twin (2)|
Welcome to your tropical island home away from home! Spacious enough for a large family or families vacationing together, this home has it all: a heated lap pool, two living rooms, plenty of outdoor seating, a great yard - and all within walking distance (0.25mi) to the beach and some of Marco Island's most sought after restaurants. This home is perfect for gathering family and friends under one roof and yet having plenty of space if you want time alone.
This well-equipped home includes:
- King bed in the master bedroom w/TV, huge walk-in closet and full ensuite bathroom
- King bed in 2nd guest room with TV and walk-in closet
- Queen bed in the 3rd guest room
- Twin bunk beds and queen bed in the third guest room w/ TV and ensuite half bath
- Full bathroom for the 1st and 2nd guest rooms with access to the lanai
- Two living areas with TVs
- High-speed internet (400mbps download)
- Formal dining room w/seating for 6
- Fully-equipped kitchen w/breakfast nook
- Baby gear including high chair, swing, pack-n-play, linens and blankets
- Board games, books, DVD player and DVDs
- Laundry room w/iron and ironing board
- Large garage
- Heated lap and swimming pool with water feature
- Separate hot tub
- Pool floats and toys
- Screened-in lanai w/ample seating in full sun and covered areas
- Beach gear including chairs, an umbrella, cart and sand toys
- Six bikes with locks and helmets
-10 minute (or less) walk to the beach, restaurants, shopping, movie theater, mini golf
The home comfortably sleeps ten and with two separate living areas, there is more than enough space for everyone to spread out and keep up on their favorite TV shows, while the lanai offers so much lounging/seating and pool space, you'll want to invite friends! Also, you will find everything you need for your trip to the beach in the garage, including bikes and helmets, beach cart, umbrella and chairs.
The home's location is perfect for enjoying the best of Marco Island as it's a 0.25 mi walk or bike ride to the Winterberry Drive Beach Access point and Marco Walk, which boasts excellent restaurants, shopping and the only movie theater on the Island. And just across the street from Marco Walk is miniature golf at Marco Golf and Garden. The house is also less than a mile from the world-class JW Marriott, where you can enjoy its world famous spa as well as its 10 bars and restaurants.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 0.25 mi walking to Winterberry Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 0.5 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 1.2 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 3.2 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.1 mi to Publix
- 2.7 mi to Winn Dixie
- 0.4 mi to La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 0.5 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 0.6 mi to Sunset Grille (via the beach)
- 0.9 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 2.0 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 4.5 mi to Snook Inn
- 0.4 mi to Marco Golf and Garden
- 0.4 mi to 7-Eleven
- 2.2 mi to Walgreens
- 3.1 mi to Dunkin' Donuts
- 3.7 mi to Rose Marina
- 48 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Thank you for your review, Michael! As you correctly pointed out, there is a noise monitoring system at the house so for anyone reading this, I want to clarify the device cannot record conversations, it simply measures the duration and intensity of noise and alerts us if it exceeds a certain threshold that could lead to a complaint by the neighbor or a ticket from the police. There is a 24 hour noise ordinance on Marco Island so the device is meant to protect the neighbors’ right to the enjoyment of their property and protect against false claims made against guests staying at the house.The neighbor gets more sensitive as the evening goes on so for anyone looking to book, we ask that you not play any music or have conversations that can be heard past the property line especially after 8 PM. I was to glad to read that you would stay here again and thank you keeping the noise level down for the remainder of your stay as the neighbor never complained again.
Thank you for that wonderful review and for taking great care of the home during your stay. We appreciate you following the checkout instructions as it makes it easier for our cleaners to get the house ready for the next guests. Stay safe and we look forward to your return visit!
Thank you so much! Our cleaners do a great job, especially since this house has so many beds, and we appreciate that you followed the checkout procedures so they could have the house ready for the next guests. We hope you will come stay with us again!
Thank you for your review and for booking the house a second time! You set the record for quickest return trip :-) It’s awesome to hear the house has everything you need and we truly appreciate great guests like yourselves. You are welcome anytime and we are working with the owner to continue improving the house. For example, we just had a brand new pool heater installed and we are anxiously awaiting the delayed delivery of the parts to get the hot tub up and running. Please come back and see us again and you can go to www.itrip.net if you are looking to travel to a place other than Marco Island.
Thank you and it was a pleasure meeting you, Maria! We are glad you enjoyed the house and that it had everything you needed for an enjoyable stay.